Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

View Poll Results: How often do you wash your jeans?
After every wear. 12 25.00%
Once a week. 16 33.33%
Once a month. 2 4.17%
Whenever they are dirty. 16 33.33%
You're supposed to wash jeans? 2 4.17%
Denim Sandwich. 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Top Dog

I have 2 pairs of jeans in a given week that I wear, whichever one I find first gets worn lol. I wash clothes once a week or up to once every 10 days if I have a long weekend. I like the feel of worn-at-least-once jeans. Much better than fresh-out-of-the-dryer jeans. If they get really dirty I'll stop wearing them but they still only get washed once a week.

My khakis for the zoo get worn once, MAYBE twice if I had a miraculously clean morning, before I wash them. Because they're khakis and they don't hide any dirt. I usually have to hand-wash my zoo uniforms in the middle of the week because some brilliant person chose KHAKI uniforms for a very dirty job. And I'm not driving 8 miles roundtrip, sttingin the laundromat for an hour, and paying $2.75 to wash two pairs of pants and two shirts.

I have two sets of scrubs I wear to the clinic, and since I only work 2-3 rimes a week, they pretty much only get worn once or twice. Again, if they get dirty, they don't get used, but they still only get washed once a week.

If I'm going to sit in the laundromat for 2+ hours, I'm washing EVERYTHING. Except what I'm wearing. Today that is my K-9 shirt and whatever pants I decide to throw on.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:48 AM
Top Dog

after every wear, but i do laundry everyday here, so really no reason not to throw them in!
Old 10-16-2012, 01:36 AM
Top Dog

After every wear.

I'd smell like horse and dog if I didn't! Maybe it's also why I do so many loads of laundry a day.

Hoodies I can let to if not makeup stained. Maybe I dont worry about barn mess being on them. Idk.

I like wearing freshly dried jeans. Dont like them stretched out.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 10-16-2012, 01:59 AM
*Now with Snark*

I'm allergic to my own dander, pollen, dust, grass, trees, and pretty much everything else so I wash my clothes after every wear unless I wish full body hives. *sigh*
Old 10-16-2012, 03:03 AM
Taxiderpy

After every wear. I have kids and usually end up with puke or food smeared on me at some point in the day. Also, it's pretty damp here and I like boot cut jeans. They tend to wick up water when it rains.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:14 AM
Sit! Good dog.

When they are dirty, of course!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein