Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-14-2012, 11:27 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahla9999 View Post
You know, I hear reasons why people don't like Obama, but not reasons why people prefer Romney.

Anyone care to share?
That's because I don't support Romney either.

I agree with most all the anti-Obama posts I see people make, but then I think it is crazy that they will turn around and post all "Vote Romney to save our country" Romney isn't going to save anything. I don't like either one of them.

I guess you could say I "prefer" Romney over Obama, but that's mostly because of my standpoint on social issues in which no one here even tries to understand the conservative side of those things, so of course no one thinks those are valid. But I don't support either one of them. Maybe I'll write in Dave Ramsey, because I think at this point he may be the only person capable of getting our country out of debt! LOL

Old 10-14-2012, 11:28 PM
Jerk.

Is there a single republican even in this thread?

I dont think I have seen one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 10-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoe08 View Post
Maybe I'll write in Dave Ramsey, because I think at this point he may be the only person capable of getting our country out of debt! LOL
Didnt you read above?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Economy is on a fixed curve anyhow. Has been since the beginning of economics. You can't change it.
We are doomed!! D000MMMed!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 10-14-2012, 11:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue View Post
Didnt you read above?

Actually I didn't keep up so I missed several pages and only read the last few posts. Did I miss something?

Old 10-14-2012, 11:34 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Is there a single republican even in this thread?

I dont think I have seen one.
Now there is!

hehe a little joke to try to lighten up this thread.
but yes, the rock is a republican.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:35 PM
Top Dog

I hardly think it's about Republican/Democrat. I think anyone who confines themselves to a party isn't open minded at all.

It just so happens that in recent years, Republicans are on this "legitimate rape" and "control all the social freedoms" train. So it makes things a little difficult when you try to agree with anything they say.

I mean, honestly. Controlling who can and can't marry and declaring that a woman WAS NOT raped because she got pregnant isn't exactly progressive for this country. Nor does it put your party in a good light. Same for the racism and determining what a woman can and can't do with her body. It's 2012 already, we should be past these ridiculous things.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:49 PM
Jerk.

Quote:
I hardly think it's about Republican/Democrat. I think anyone who confines themselves to a party isn't open minded at all.

It just so happens that in recent years, Republicans are on this "legitimate rape" and "control all the social freedoms" train. So it makes things a little difficult when you try to agree with anything they say.

I mean, honestly. Controlling who can and can't marry and declaring that a woman WAS NOT raped because she got pregnant isn't exactly progressive for this country. Nor does it put your party in a good light. Same for the racism and determining what a woman can and can't do with her body. It's 2012 already, we should be past these ridiculous things.
Until you can be honest, you cannot use the term "honestly". Name one other Republican leader that backed the term "legitimate rape".

I dont think the .gov should be involved in marriage period, gay or straight. Its 2012 we should not call people racists for voting against a half white guy because we disagree with him.

Quote:
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 10-14-2012, 11:53 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Until you can be honest, you cannot use the term "honestly". Name one other Republican leader that backed the term "legitimate rape".

I dont think the .gov should be involved in marriage period, gay or straight. Its 2012 we should not call people racists for voting against a half white guy because we disagree with him.
You just created an internet argument. Dodging everything I said to argue against it, despite that what you said had nothing at all to do with what I said.

I said in "recent years". As in, the last few years. 2-3 years, in case you're not aware of the terminology. Oh, and the last person I can think of...Oh, that was Nixon. Quite similar morals and ethics when compared to these recent Republicans.

And I didn't call anyone racist for voting against Obama, either. I was pointing out the Tea Bagger party with that one. Seen their new shirts lately? "Put the WHITE back in the WHITE HOUSE".

Extremists suck on both sides. It just so happens there's suddenly a LOT of extremists coming out of the Republican woodwork. So it makes it hard to agree with anything they say, since their credibility is compromised by this silly ****.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:04 AM
Jerk.

Quote:
You just created an internet argument. Dodging everything I said to argue against it, despite that what you said had nothing at all to do with what I said.

I said in "recent years". As in, the last few years. 2-3 years, in case you're not aware of the terminology. Oh, and the last person I can think of...Oh, that was Nixon. Quite similar morals and ethics when compared to these recent Republicans.

And I didn't call anyone racist for voting against Obama, either. I was pointing out the Tea Bagger party with that one. Seen their new shirts lately? "Put the WHITE back in the WHITE HOUSE".

Extremists suck on both sides. It just so happens there's suddenly a LOT of extremists coming out of the Republican woodwork. So it makes it hard to agree with anything they say, since their credibility is compromised by this silly ****.
I didnt dodge, duck, dip, dive or dodge. I know the rules of dodgeball.

We will start with this question,. So what other Republican, be honest now, used or defended the term "legitimate rape"?

Quote:
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin

Last edited by blue; 10-15-2012 at 12:06 AM. Reason: to emphasize Other.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:05 AM
Top Dog

I saw that shirt, too. Sickening.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb