Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-14-2012, 11:34 AM
Top Dog

I am proud to work hard to try and be open minded about everything. I will always consider the other side and try to find some merit in it. Honestly, there is pretty much nothing in this world that is black and white...take murder. Is it always wrong?? What about in self defense? What about Euthanasia?
Old 10-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Top Dog

You know, I hear reasons why people don't like Obama, but not reasons why people prefer Romney.

Anyone care to share?

Last edited by Tahla9999; 10-14-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:45 PM
Top Dog

A lot of reasons I hear that people support Romney have no standing, unfortunately.

He's Christian. He's "not Obama". He's "a business man", who makes his business shutting down businesses and putting people out of work. He'll "fix the economy", despite the fact that the economy is on a fixed curve and he believes in "trickle down theory", which is the same thing Bush believed in. Which is basically regulate the middle class and tax them to hell and back while giving cuts and funding to businesses and the rich. He'll "get rid of Obamacare", but he's replacing it with his own version with higher taxes and more regulation.

I've yet to hear a GOOD reason why someone supports Romney.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:31 PM
Got Floof?

Quote:
RBark, MM flat out makes things up. Dinesh DíSouza used Obama's books and other writings as the basis for the documentary. YMMV.
No he didn't lol.

Unless you mean he used Obama's books as a basis for the documentary in the sense that MM used Bush's speeches as a basis for his "documentaries". Then sure, yes he did.

Kobe the Fluffy Cloud, Alaskan Malibu-te, Mar. '05
Syl the Stormblessed, Border Collie, Dec. '13

Old 10-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
I've yet to hear a GOOD reason why someone supports Romney.
Same here. I've hear all the reasons why people don't like about Obama, but I see no one explaining why they like Romney. It boggles my mind how many people support him who are NOT rich. Its like, your voting against your best interest.

He switches his mind so many times I'm not even sure his voters know what he really stands for. They don't call him Mitt the Flip for no reason.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI9yjhd8b84

His economic plan makes no sense. He wants to decrease taxes on both the rich and middle class at the same time increase military spending by a trillion dollars without raising the deficit. Or, at least, he claims he is going to cut taxes for the middle class. Studies show that his plan wont work unless he increase taxes on the middle class, not cut it. Democrats want to cut taxes on the middle class now, but Republicans are stalling it. Why do you think that is? Its obvious that the main focus is to cut taxes for the wealthy. Why do the wealthy need tax cuts. Due to the economy, the top 10% owns about 75% of the wealth now. The more the middle class losses money, the richer the rich become. And they need a tax cut!?

The six studies that both Romney and Ryan say that says their plan is a valid one is also a lie too. Those "studies" are actually blogs and opinions as well as one being his own advisers saying that the plan will work.
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/...ssible/263541/

He wants to decrease the deficit by closing tax loopholes used by the wealthy. And yet, which loop holes will he close, he wont say. And can you trust a man who refuses to release his tax returns? Can you believe a man who himself uses those loop holes and who keeps his money in foreign bank accounts to avoid paying for taxes?

Oh, and Paul Ryan is not just anti abortion, but he is anti abortion with no exceptions at all. Did you know he sign a bill where doctors could refuse to abort a baby even if the health of the mother was on the line!

But hey, I guess anything is better than the communist, Muslim president we have in office.

Old 10-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Top Dog

Of course, Ryan also believes in "legitimate rape". So that's another fun one to add to the list when you consider his anti-abortion record.

Republicans get crazier and more scary every election. The rich get richer, the poorer get poorer, and all your human rights get taken away one at a time.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBark View Post
No he didn't lol.

Unless you mean he used Obama's books as a basis for the documentary in the sense that MM used Bush's speeches as a basis for his "documentaries". Then sure, yes he did.
Just how many MM "documentaries" about Bush where made? Check out "Michael Moore Hates America" by Michael Wilson.

lol all you like MM makes sh!t up and spoon feeds it to you. Ill admit I havent seen Slacker Uprising and Capitalism: A Love Story yet, Ill get to those soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 10-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Got Floof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue View Post
Just how many MM "documentaries" about Bush where made? Check out "Michael Moore Hates America" by Michael Wilson.

lol all you like MM makes sh!t up and spoon feeds it to you. Ill admit I havent seen Slacker Uprising and Capitalism: A Love Story yet, Ill get to those soon.
Michael Moore doesnt hate America, he hates Republicans. And is a pathological liar who will do anything it takes to serve his purposes.

What on earth makes you think I am getting "spoon fed" information from Michael Moore? I keep calling him a liar. I am saying all of MM's documentaries are full of ****.

Just like 2016: Obama's America is full of ****.

Listening to extremists on either side is stupid.

Kobe the Fluffy Cloud, Alaskan Malibu-te, Mar. '05
Syl the Stormblessed, Border Collie, Dec. '13

Old 10-14-2012, 10:18 PM
Jerk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBark View Post
Michael Moore doesnt hate America, he hates Republicans. And is a pathological liar who will do anything it takes to serve his purposes.

What on earth makes you think I am getting "spoon fed" information from Michael Moore? I keep calling him a liar. I am saying all of MM's documentaries are full of ****.

Just like 2016: Obama's America is full of ****.

Listening to extremists on either side is stupid.
Ease down a little man, no need to be so uptight. So we are almost on the same page with Moore, I do believe he does hate America.

So what makes Dinesh DíSouza an extremist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 10-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Top Dog

Just like most Republicans like to eat whatever Bill O'Reilly shouts at them.

Like Lyzelle said, extremists are always idiots. Always. That's why their called extremists. I don't lean too far left or too far right. I'm mixed on both subjects. Which I think would be a good thing for our country. We don't need a straight Democrat, or a straight Republican. We need a logical and critical thinker... Someone who can meet in the middle.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you canít eat money." ĖNative American proverb