Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-14-2012, 05:07 PM
Twin 2

Well, I think that's all we're going to be getting as far as explanation and conclusion. To be honest I think I find myself more unsettled than before.

I'll be honest, I'm a little disturbed that the only thing truly spoken about is the breeders reputation, which while a valid part of this is the very least of everyone's concerns and that the only direct reference to the neglect done to him was that you saying that she did in fact take pictures of him the day he left your house.

I find myself unsatisfied but I guess that's logical, I don't think there is a way to make such a situation have a satisfying explanation or conclusion.

Teal, I truly hope you are able to acknowledge to yourself (if not us) what was done to the Fila pup in your care and that you do what needs to be done to make sure something like that never happens again.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSins View Post
Wow, when Barbara posted that Teal/Jiari was trying to get on to make a statement, I was under the impression that she was actually planning to show some responsibility...and remorse...for her actions. Instead, we all get a "oh, I must've phrased this wrong." What an extraordinary slap in the face of the breeder, and especially "the dog." "Its" name is Bullseye," by the way.
I had hoped for at least the vet papers she said she had.

Old 10-14-2012, 05:15 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
Nothing I have said was with the intention of leaving a black mark on either Dianna's or De la Luna's reputation.

She picked the puppy up from my residence. I apologize if phrasing it "I returned the puppy to his breeder" implied that I physically brought him back to her residence.

She took pictures of him the day she picked him up from me. I apologize if my phrasing once again was misinterpreted, and lent to suggestions that Dianna was being unscrupulous or fraudulent.

I hope this will finally put an end to this situation. The dog is in a good home and thriving, and that is the important thing.
What is the point of this post?
You know perfectly well that the issue was never your phrasing.
You clearly stated photos were taken on a date they were shown to not have been taken. You clearly stated the pup was not in that condition when you turned him over to the breeder.
Nobody here misinterpreted anything and frankly I resent that you’re trying to pass the buck and blame us for “misinterpreting your phrasing”.

HOW DID THE PUP GET TO BE EMACIATED WHILE IN YOUR CARE????

Was he sick? Was he fed with a bunch of other dogs and couldn’t get what he needed? Did you just stop feeding him?
Not that *I* need to know, but that YOU need to take ownership of the fact that YOU did this to a helpless puppy who was completely dependent on you.

If you don’t own your part in this, and work to change it, what is preventing this or worse from happening again to a creature in your care?
~Suzanne Clothier
Old 10-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Fishies!

From the evidence shown, we all knew the only way it wasn't true is if the breeder was being fraudulent. She has admitted the breeder was not.

Game over.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:54 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
Nothing I have said was with the intention of leaving a black mark on either Dianna's or De la Luna's reputation.

She picked the puppy up from my residence. I apologize if phrasing it "I returned the puppy to his breeder" implied that I physically brought him back to her residence.

She took pictures of him the day she picked him up from me. I apologize if my phrasing once again was misinterpreted, and lent to suggestions that Dianna was being unscrupulous or fraudulent.

I hope this will finally put an end to this situation. The dog is in a good home and thriving, and that is the important thing.
Honesty comes out eventually, and there we have it.

I'm unsettled by the lack of remorse or guilt shown by the response, but the statement proves what we've all been back and forth about for pages and pages.

How sad.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 10-14-2012, 06:45 PM
Top Dog

I fear that the cycle is going to continue based on the "explanation".
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Top Dog

At least Bullseye is safe and happy now. I dearly hope the cycle isn't repeated with the others, both present and future.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeys23 View Post
At least Bullseye is safe and happy now. I dearly hope the cycle isn't repeated with the others, both present and future.
From what's been said she's already looking for a new dog.

But the dog community is huge and spans hundreds of boards. I think it might not be as easy next time to get one.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Top Dog

You know, I'm wondering to myself whether I should be surprise by all of this, but when I think about it, I'm not.

I still remember very vividly when Teal said that all shy bulldogs should be taken out and shot. I remember thinking to myself how does any person who claims to love dogs say such a thing and express it so coldly. As if dogs were just things to use as you see fit and when they aren't to your liking that they aren't worth dealing with or living. You lack the inability to understand why everyone was reacting so badly to it. That to me, proves that something is wrong mentally. You lack empathy for dogs who aren't perfect for you. You give them away left and right and when you couldn't get rid of one fast enough you ended up severely neglecting the poor dog.

Own up to it, get help, and stop getting more dogs.

Old 10-14-2012, 07:07 PM
such sights to show you

Well, as statement go, that was... disappointing.