Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-13-2012, 03:13 AM
Sit! Good dog.

Default My dream....

My friend is in labour. I just woke up having this dream (it was long, but this bit was funny...)

My friend had the baby and I was meeting it. It was so ugly. Big bushy eyebrows, flat face, googly wide apart eyes, weird mouth..... Really ugly. It also had a webbed hand with 6 fingers. She told me she called him Font.

Next part, he's on a changing mat, I look at him, and he bites my finger and won't let go.... It's a really horrid baby... Then I wake up.

I was telling me other half, and he's like..... You don't think that sounds like someone.... Font.... Fred... Biting you...

I think my friend has given birth to Fred lol.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 10-13-2012, 03:16 AM
Top Dog

Glad to know I'm not the only one that has creepy baby dreams.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-13-2012, 03:32 AM
Sit! Good dog.

I won't tell you how many times I've had dreams I'm breastfeeding....!!!

On a more positive note, I found out she's had a boy and called him Noah.. phew!
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein