Old 10-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
The crazy things you learn in chat.
The chaz chat room has taught me more about life than most anything else
Old 10-12-2012, 06:18 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I lived through yesterday! And honestly it wasn't even that bad! I think switching jobs was one of the best things I've ever done. There are days that are tiring and taxing and the kids can be bad, but most of the time it's actually fun! And even on bad days there are kids that will run up and give you a hug and it makes it kind of worth it.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 10-12-2012, 08:50 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
I lived through yesterday! And honestly it wasn't even that bad! I think switching jobs was one of the best things I've ever done. There are days that are tiring and taxing and the kids can be bad, but most of the time it's actually fun! And even on bad days there are kids that will run up and give you a hug and it makes it kind of worth it.
OH yeah those days where you want to pull your hair out hahaha. At the end of September when we had the full moon? OYYYYYY lol it was constant "Please don't touch that, keep your hands to yourself, put that back, KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF, don't touch that, no put that back, STOP HITTING YOUR FRIENDS" LOL all day long. At the end of everyday we sing "It was a great day" but by the end of that day Teach and I were so exhausted that we told the kids we were going to WHISPER the song today LOL.

But it's all worth it when the parents tell you how much they appreciate you and how much the kids love you and never stop talking about preschool and their teachers or when one of them is upset or crying and you give them a hug and suddenly they are all better. When they are excited to see you or when you see the really quiet ones start coming out of their shells. We have one little girl who is seriously the cutest thing ever. She looks like Annie with the bright orange curly hair and she's just ADORABLE. She is also super quiet but more and more she's coming out of her shell and yesterday her and Hannah were playing and laughing SO hard. It was so heartwarming. We have another little girl who is EXTREMELY shy. She won't talk to you, she won't eat her snack, she won't do much of anything but sit there and stare and look sad. But each week, more and more, she is starting to come out of her shell. She's even said a few words to me, played a few games, done her craft and I'm pretty sure I've even seen her laugh a couple of times and it just makes you feel really good

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-12-2012, 08:51 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Also, 50 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Chihuahua Power!

I'm going hiking tomorrow and to the beach on Sunday! YAY!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 10-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
At the end of September when we had the full moon? OYYYYYY lol it was constant "Please don't touch that, keep your hands to yourself, put that back, KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF, don't touch that, no put that back, STOP HITTING YOUR FRIENDS" LOL all day long. At the end of everyday we sing "It was a great day" but by the end of that day Teach and I were so exhausted that we told the kids we were going to WHISPER the song today LOL.
This has nothing to do with children, but that full moon was AWFUL. My girls were absolutely horrible and even Murphy was starting stuff with my parent's dog.

Good news for today: IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! I get to hang out with a friend I haven't seen in weeks. My mom is coming into town to go shopping (which hopefully won't turn into a vent because she's been driving me crazy recently). I get to go home today and cuddle my girl dogs because it's getting cold and they're super snuggly. Oh, and it's Friday. Did I mention that?

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 10-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Sport Model Pug

Only 2-3 more weeks until some pretty leather is in my hands =)

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 10-12-2012, 09:07 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
This has nothing to do with children, but that full moon was AWFUL. My girls were absolutely horrible and even Murphy was starting stuff with my parent's dog.

Good news for today: IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! I get to hang out with a friend I haven't seen in weeks. My mom is coming into town to go shopping (which hopefully won't turn into a vent because she's been driving me crazy recently). I get to go home today and cuddle my girl dogs because it's getting cold and they're super snuggly. Oh, and it's Friday. Did I mention that?
Oh yeah... our dogs get crazy during a full moon, too. I almost always know when there is a full moon a coming LOL because Hannah is testy, the dogs are loud and also testy and it's a mad house in here lol.

G.K. Chesterton

Old 10-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Also, 50 DAYS UNTIL DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait
So exciting!!

...you know you can do vow renewals at disney right?
CHAZ WEDDING!! LOL
Old 10-12-2012, 10:57 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Sparks, it really does make it all worth it! Today 5 different kids randomly ran up to me at different times just to hug me! And this one boy "A" pretty much took right to me the first day I started there and he follows me everywhere and holds my hand and sits in my lap and stuff and he's too cute. Another boy "D" that talks to me a lot asked me why I spent so much time with "A" and I said "I don't know he just comes up to me" and he said "Well you're always having fun with him, and not me" and I said "well we can have fun, too!" and he asked me if I had a boyfriend, lol!! It was so cute. I love these kids, even when they act up.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)