Originally Posted by BeachBum
Why don't I post?
1. I often don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said.
2. I seem to always be late to the party. When I do have something to say, it often ends up being on a thread that's already died.
3. Lots of times when I read over what I've typed, I'm unhappy with how what I intended to say came off.
4. Although I know there are a few people near my age (I'm 58), It does sometimes feel a little strange to be so much older than most on here. I must say though that I am always suprised when I find out how young some people are because they seem so mature.
5. I have a black labX. I think he's wonderful, silly, lots of fun and beautiful, but really, for various reasons, we don't do anything nearly as interesting as most of you and on top of that I'm a lousy photographer. Also, he's a really good dog so I don't even have anything to complain about.
1 thru 4... and I seem to kill threads when I do post, or maybe they were already dying and I just pushed them over the cliff.