Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-08-2012, 07:32 PM
SBT Lover!!

I'll take it, then! I get paid on Friday and can pay for it then. Do you have paypal?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:49 PM
Water Junkie

I do not. You can snail mail me cash or check, once received, I'll send the collar out.

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 10-09-2012, 09:25 PM
SBT Lover!!

Okie doke! PMed you!
Old 10-15-2012, 11:52 PM
Top Dog

Anyone interested in a red Comfortflex Sport Harness? Absolutely nothing wrong it, in perfect condition, worn a few times, very easy to put on/off, comfortable... I think I just prefer the looks of Hurrta. And don't really want to buy one without selling something else of his... he has wayyy too many things and will never wear them all. LOL.

So anyways... it's a red XS comfortflex sport harness. Purchased for almost $30. XS = Extra Small... 18" to 20.5" girth.

Will sell for $20 shipped.

Brit & Jackson

Old 10-21-2012, 01:37 PM
SBT Lover!!

We are doing a lot of cleaning and reorganizing in the house and we're getting rid of a lot of books. I have a bunch of dogs books and don't need all of them, so I thought I'd post them up here to see if anyone was interested. All of these books are in like-new condition, most were gifts and some haven't even been read!

How to Teach a New Dog Old Tricks by Dr. Ian Dunbar first published in 1981, this copy is from 1996. The book is in like new condition, $12 ships it.

Katz on Dogs by Jon Katz hard cover, first edition published in 2005. I never read the book, it's been on my shelf for years and is in new condition. $15 ships it.

Puppy Owner's Manual by Diana Delmar copyright 2001. It's in good condition. $10 ships it.

Dogs Bite But Balloons and Slippers are more Dangerous by Janis Bradley copyright 2005. Was a gift and I have two copies of this book, so I've never even opened this one, it's in new condition. $15 ships it.

1,001 Reasons to Love Dogs by Christine Miele & Mart Tiegreen copyright 2006, hardcover. In new condition. $15 ships it.

Dogs: A Natural History by Jake Page copyright 2007. Never read, in new condition. $12 ships it.

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from My Dog by Richard Smith Illustrations by Debra Solomon copyright 2006. $5 ships it.

Dog Palaces Brian Coleman Photographs by Dan Mayers copyright 2007. Impulse buy, never read it, brand new condition. $10 ships it.

Doggerel poems about dogs copyright 2003. Read it once, like new condition. $8 ships it.

Puppyknits by Jil Eaton copyright 2005. Given as a gift, appears to have been sign by the author, or someone else named Jil. In good condition. $10 ships it.

I have PayPal so that would be the preferred method of payment, though you can also send cash or check and I'll send the book(s) when I get the funds. I am flexible on price, and would be willing to lower the price if you want to buy more than one book. Reply here or PM me with offers!
Old 10-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Top Dog

I have learned I'm not a leather person for leashes... I don't know why exactly!

So I'm selling my OnLead if anyone wants them.

One black leather with silver hardware, 5/8" width, 6ft long, used for a few walks, that's it (never been in water, etc). $10 shipped.

One tan leather with brass hardware, 5/8" width, 6ft long, same as above. $10 shipped.

Or $18 shipped for both.

Brit & Jackson

Old 10-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
I have learned I'm not a leather person for leashes... I don't know why exactly!

So I'm selling my OnLead if anyone wants them.

One black leather with silver hardware, 5/8" width, 6ft long, used for a few walks, that's it (never been in water, etc). $10 shipped.

One tan leather with brass hardware, 5/8" width, 6ft long, same as above. $10 shipped.

Or $18 shipped for both.

Me! Me! Pick me! Lol

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013
Old 10-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Me! Me! Pick me! Lol
They are yours! Do you want both or just one?

I'll PM you and give you my paypal, and I'll get your address.

Brit & Jackson

Old 10-24-2012, 06:49 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Me! Me! Pick me! Lol
Dang, beat me to it. That's OK, I really don't need another need.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicksMom View Post
Dang, beat me to it. That's OK, I really don't need another need.
Haha! I got really excited, I got beat out last time.

JM I'd love to take both!

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013