Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2012, 04:24 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Default Advice needed: I think another guy's into me :/

As you all know, my OH & I have had our probs but I would NEVER cheat or think about cheating on him, I'm not even attracted to this guy (not my type anyway :/ ) but he always says high to me, talks to be & calls me names of endearment like "sweetie" & "honey" & has at times touched me in what could be considered a flirtatious way.

This is at work (I work race nights tending the entry gate to the race track) which since its close to the grandstand & the public hangs out there due to the pony people's horses wait there btw races so my job kind of requires me to be "nice" but I have done NOTHING to lead this guy on, I am polite & everything but no more or no less then anyone else I talk to (except my girlfriends of course).

He knows I am engaged, everyone knows as the track community is like a small town in the way that things get around quick & we have been going out for a while so everyone knows. All the other guys ask how my fiancée is but this guy doesn't even mention him, I haven't mentioned this to OH because I'm afraid of how to approach it, I dot want to make him feel bad or hurt his feelings , he isn't the jealous type but I don't think he would be happy learning that another guy is making passes at me & I wouldn't blame him :/.

What should I do?