Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 10-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Top Dog

I love that running pic!! Looks so happy

And I really love your gerbils! Small caged animals like rats and hamsters were my first pets. I haven't had gerbils before but have a soft spot for them along with my hammies and rats.

Old 10-07-2012, 12:19 PM
SBT Lover!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Where is Saxon from? He's a cutie! Great photos.
I got Saxon from a family who could no longer care for him (they were unprepared for his energy level, had three young children and Saxon was a nut) when he was 5 months old. They got him from a breeder, but didn't have his papers or anything. I recently was able to find information on the stud dog (Roilas) and I got in contact with his owner. He sent me some puppy pictures, which I posted in the puppy section! Unfortunately, he didn't have information on the Dam, other than a picture and the name "Rosie" which hasn't helped much in trackin her down. I do know, however, that Roilas was bred from Ch. Yankeestaff Preachin' The Blues and Yankeestaff Lady Margaret. I'll post a thread with pictures of Saxon's parents and grandparents when I get home tonight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
And I really love your gerbils! Small caged animals like rats and hamsters were my first pets. I haven't had gerbils before but have a soft spot for them along with my hammies and rats.
They're really neat little pets. The friendliest rodents I've ever met. I had a flying squirrel who was an awesome little pet, but he didn't like other peopl, just me. The Gerbs love everyone! Anyone can pick them up and hold them without getting nipped. They are little sweeties!
Old 10-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Top Dog

Gah, Saxon's adorable! I lovelovelovelove StaffyBulls, I swear I'll have one some day

If you're comfortable saying, what will Saxon be a service dog for? Logan (my collie) is my autism SD There are a few other people with SDs around here, too.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:05 PM
SBT Lover!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Gah, Saxon's adorable! I lovelovelovelove StaffyBulls, I swear I'll have one some day

If you're comfortable saying, what will Saxon be a service dog for? Logan (my collie) is my autism SD There are a few other people with SDs around here, too.
He will be a Psychiatric/Emotional Support Service Dog for my Anxiety and Depression.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Mild and Slightly Nutty

Cute crew of critters

A gold brick wrapped with a twist of lemon...

Visit the Curly-tailed Brigade
http://curly-tailed.blogspot.com/
Old 10-07-2012, 06:52 PM
SBT Lover!!

Here's a thread about where Saxon came from along with puppy pictures! http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180362