Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Just you wait. I thought it was cute too. At first.

16 years later, my thoughts have changed

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
Just you wait. I thought it was cute too. At first.

16 years later, my thoughts have changed
We're only at 8 months so far.

Fortunately she doesn't bark a lot, just does her whining and bear cub imitations. *knocks on wood*
Old 10-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Plus One

A so called "friend" called Fudge a robot today. We were out and about and I randomly asked Fudge to heel (I've been trying to work on it outside my yard because he is amazing there now). Fudge bounced into position, and then trotted with his head up and tail wagging through a short sequence (around 30 secs). He wasn't accurate or anything but he was trying and most importantly he was happy. And then my friend said he looked like a robot.

I don't even know why it's bothering me so much but it's really irratiating me and now I'm worried that people think I'm bullying my dog onto working (we have produced some spectacularly awful work in public before). This has burst my happy bubble completely .
Old 10-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs6 View Post
A so called "friend" called Fudge a robot today. We were out and about and I randomly asked Fudge to heel (I've been trying to work on it outside my yard because he is amazing there now). Fudge bounced into position, and then trotted with his head up and tail wagging through a short sequence (around 30 secs). He wasn't accurate or anything but he was trying and most importantly he was happy. And then my friend said he looked like a robot.

I don't even know why it's bothering me so much but it's really irratiating me and now I'm worried that people think I'm bullying my dog onto working (we have produced some spectacularly awful work in public before). This has burst my happy bubble completely .
NOT cool. I know them feels.
Millie listens to me about 99.99% of the time. She follows me around and I'm her whole world. I also keep her under tight control in public access situation as she's my SD.
She's not a frickin' robot, though. That's just the way Millie is. Hell, take a look at Fable for contrast to check if I need "perfect" dogs. Honestly, the two times I've gotten those comments it's from people who have dogs that overwhelm them with out of control behavior, so I try to keep the source in mind.
Trying to fix your happy bubble with the almighty duct tape. Idiotic comments shouldn't ruin the success you've achieved with your dog.
I know not letting it bother you is easier said than done, though. (((((hugs)))))
Old 10-06-2012, 07:36 PM
orange iguanas.

I call Juno my chewbacca because of all the strange noises she makes. She's super talkative. Her off switch is better than when she was younger, so the whining and groaning and honking have toned down a LITTLE, but some days I still feel like my ears are being attacked.

I'm getting sick and don't like it. Felt fine this morning, now it's dinner time and I just keep getting progressively worse.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 10-07-2012, 08:13 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I think I'm getting sick... I've had a headache/nausea all day and I'm getting chills. I really hope I'm not sick.

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 10-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I'm sick too! On Thanksgiving of all times.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-08-2012, 04:28 AM
Top Dog

I'm also falling sick.

And I'm tired of walking through the house to find doors open that shouldn't be. Not only is it just plain freaky, but it's quite annoying. Zander can open doors, but he rarely closes him. So there's no reason for the front door to be open, but the entry way door to be closed. None.

I don't know what is going on, but I'm sick of it happening.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:56 AM
Top Dog

You have ghosts
Old 10-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Top Dog

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOH,

When some does something and they think its fine.... Then when someone else does it, they flip ****.

Hypocrites.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb