Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-06-2012, 01:50 PM
APBT crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
I love dogs that love you that much... Makes me think if she really wants a dog or should just have a cat...?
Um no, she should not have cat either.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:51 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
I love dogs that love you that much... Makes me think if she really wants a dog or should just have a cat...?
I don't think she should have any living thing in her care right now

Quote:
LOL I love dogs like that, if I had a dog that wasn't a "stalker" I think my feelings would be hurt lol.
SAME. Lol I'd be all like "why am I so boring my dog isn't interested in me??"

Old 10-06-2012, 01:59 PM
<--------Orson

Well Yoko and Dogdragoness........perhaps you should consider an Orson if you like saran wrap dogs! LOL

He not only NEEDS to keep me in sight, he NEEDS to be touching.......laying on my feet, leaning on my leg, etc etc etc And please don't get me started about bathroom trips!
Old 10-06-2012, 01:59 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
I am in bed and just clicked off my phone an stretched. I didn't sit up, barely moved but I now have a Malinois on my head. lol OMG!
Well, I think that settles the question of what Gusto's other half is. Must be teacup Malinois. I swear, I haven't even fully recognized that I'm awake in the morning before he is rolling around on my face. I've stayed in the most uncomfortable positions for ages, just because he actually was settled and I didn't want to disturb the peace.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Let it be

My cat is a thousand times more clingy than my dog. He drives EVERYONE mental. His emotional needs are much more demanding than my dog. Bandit? Sure he loves his family. He doesn't like beng left out. But he also just shadows. He doesn't get up in your face and DEMAND love like my cat does. He is content to simply be near you.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
Well Yoko and Dogdragoness........perhaps you should consider an Orson if you like saran wrap dogs! LOL

He not only NEEDS to keep me in sight, he NEEDS to be touching.......laying on my feet, leaning on my leg, etc etc etc And please don't get me started about bathroom trips!
Aww I love that <3

Old 10-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehoundgirl View Post
Um no, she should not have cat either.
Thank You.

"Can't be bothered to take care of a dog? Get a cat instead!" Um.. no. I see this attitude waaaaaay too much (not even here, just generally talking now)

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-06-2012, 02:17 PM
*Now with Snark*

I have the perfect pet solution for people like this.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:23 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I am only Beezers when hubby isn't home. Once hubby comes home Beezer wants to wear him LOL. he is all about hubby but I will do in a pinch if he has no one else to follow around.

The good news is... Beezer will NOT enter the bathroom lol. He wants to stay close but he will not set one paw inside that room. here is an example. Taken yesterday while I was giving Hannah a bath

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-06-2012, 02:37 PM
such sights to show you

My dogs all subscribe to a philosophy that can best be summed up as "Sure, you're already petting me, but it never hurts to paw/nudge/lick/drop into your lap for attention anyway."

Especially the boys. When they want lovin's, they are not to be denied. They just sort of sidle up and ooze into your lap like some kind of unstoppable force.