Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2012, 05:48 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I am extremely responsive to birth control. I have been on it off and on since 15, definitely had times where I was not taking exactly correctly (as far as same time everyday, some days i would even forget and take two the next day) and never had it fail. I did get pregnant once prior to hannah but that wasn't a BC fail that was a being responsible fail and most here know how that ended.

I have not been on BC since I found out I was pregnant with Hannah and have pretty mich been following my ovulatiOn cycles and what not and no surprise yet. My body is pretty easy to plan around lol. I am super regular. But we realize this is risky and know a baby is totally possible and we are prepared for that just in case
Yeah, me too, i know my body & can "tell" when i am ovulating & when I am "close" to bleeding, i mark my cycles on the calender (even mark the days for 21 & 35 days because i know a cycle can start that early or thsat late) so i try not to have sex when i am ovulating even tho i use condoms. I am 30, & if i had insurance, i would get sterilized because i KNOW that i DO NOT want any kids EVER for certian... but even then i would still use condoms LOL