Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Obvious trollsare Obvious

The previous cycle was already enough for people to PM each other and warn breed clubs about her. The fila puppy is horrible and disgusting and beyond the already proven cycle of tossing dogs and lying about it.

The fila puppy is a huge issue. Her other dogs were already a proven problem. There is plenty of reason to bring them up and talk about warning any breed club anyone can to stop people from selling to her.

Stop paddling your own douchecanoe

CRB Houdini's Apple Cider RXMCL AGDC AADC MSDC MJDC RNT CL3-F CL3-H EXJ Bronze
AAC's Top Dog List ~~ 2007-11 Q's ~~ 2008-11 Q's ~~ 2009-10 Q's
AAC's Overall Top Dog List - 47 Q's and 7 Titles

Stanton Acres Out Of The Ashes SGDC RNMCL MJDC ADC CL3-F CL3-S CL3-H SD-S (SP)
AAC's Top Dog List 2009 - 12 Q's

Stark Naked Burn It To The Ground

Old 10-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
Once again... There is NO NEED to bring up her other dogs. This thread is degrading itself.
Can you explain the condition that Bullseye was in? I have waited for an explanation. I have seen the same veiled explanations from Jairi before. I just want answers. AND I do NOT want to EVER see a puppy in this position again.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Top Dog

That she had other dogs with mysterious disappearances and questionable nurturing IS relevant because it shows a pattern***8230;that this Fila puppy isn***8217;t a one time lapse in judgement or a freak thing that his condition just snuck up on her. That***8217;s ridiculous. If a dog is losing a lot of weight, a normal person takes it to the vet and it goes on IV***8217;s if necessary. A normal person doesn***8217;t let the dog get thinner and thinner until he is a skeleton!!!!

People with a total disregard for life, a complete lack of empathy for a helpless puppy are dangerous. Yes! They need help and need it badly. It doesn't change that fact if they're mentally ill or not. The criminal act of starving an animal is unconscionable and sickening. I can not fathom it. I wouldn't care if I really disliked an animal, it's behavior or personality, if it didn't fit in and I was planning on re-homing it, I can not understand or sympathize with anyone who would not have the smallest iota of concern for another living thing. Whether it's purposeful or not, withholding food and nurture from any living thing is reprehensible. Neglect is not necessarily purposeful or a thought out thing. The word, neglect implies that it's not really overt or malicious, but a profound lack of caring or empathy and that is every bit as damaging and pathetic as an overt act of abuse.

No one... who lets a dog get like that....who very nearly starves a dog to death, who doesn't like it so doesn't give it ample attention when it's just a tiny baby should NOT be allowed to have any animal or child or even an adult in her care EVER!

Barbara, if you can look at this proof...and it is proof...as near as I think you can get***8230;. And you can look at that picture of this starving, emaciated, miseable little puppy and continue to be in denial, if you continue to defend a criminal...a person who has no empathy or a care in the world for a little baby dog because she doesn't like it***8216;s personality...then you're as mentally messed up as she! Maybe more!
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 10-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
That she had other dogs with mysterious disappearances and questionable nurturing IS relevant because it shows a pattern…that this Fila puppy isn’t a one time lapse in judgement or a freak thing that his condition just snuck up on her. That’s ridiculous. If a dog is losing a lot of weight, a normal person takes it to the vet and it goes on IV’s if necessary. A normal person doesn’t let the dog get thinner and thinner until he is a skeleton!!!!

People with a total disregard for life, a complete lack of empathy for a helpless puppy are dangerous. Yes! They need help and need it badly. It doesn't change that fact if they're mentally ill or not. The criminal act of starving an animal is unconscionable and sickening. I can not fathom it. I wouldn't care if I really disliked an animal, it's behavior or personality, if it didn't fit in and I was planning on re-homing it, I can not understand or sympathize with anyone who would not have the smallest iota of concern for another living thing. Whether it's purposeful or not, withholding food and nurture from any living thing is reprehensible. Neglect is not necessarily purposeful or a thought out thing. The word, neglect implies that it's not really overt or malicious, but a profound lack of caring or empathy and that is every bit as damaging and pathetic as an overt act of abuse.

No one... who lets a dog get like that....who very nearly starves a dog to death, who doesn't like it so doesn't give it ample attention when it's just a tiny baby should NOT be allowed to have any animal or child or even an adult in her care EVER!

Barbara, if you can look at this proof...and it is proof...as near as I think you can get…. And you can look at that picture of this starving, emaciated, miseable little puppy and continue to be in denial, if you continue to defend a criminal...a person who has no empathy or a care in the world for a little baby dog because she doesn't like it‘s personality...then you're as mentally messed up as she! Maybe more!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 10-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
He will not leave my sight. He will not let ME leave his sight, without pitching a fit. To sum it up on one word - this dog is obsessed. When I say that he is soft, I mean that if I even look at him wrong, he falls over himself, half-rolling over and half trying to keep eye contact with the tip of his tail wagging... begging for forgiveness for something he didn't even do. When I try to train him, he just falls into me and stares at me with lovey eyes. When I try to move, he leans into more. I should video it... I have NEVER met a dog like this in my life. And honestly - I don't know what the hell to do with it. No matter HOW I act to him, he does the same thing - falling over himself and me, staring at me like a lovestruck puppy... which I guess he is.
Going through this thread, and reading ALL posts from the start so I have a better idea of what's going on, and I just have to say THIS part kills me. How she can be so cold and incompassionate to a puppy that just wanted love. It sounds to me like he had the grounds for being a very devoted, loyal dog if the effort would have just been put in.

"Ma'ii is always out there, waiting. And Ma'ii is always hungry." - Navajo proverb
Old 10-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
My other reason for wanting to hear from Teal is to make sure the other dogs in her care are okay.
I wholeheartedly agree with the above. If everything that appears to be true is indeed true (and Teal and her cheering squad aren’t offering any rebuttals), then Teal needs not have any dogs in her care period. As it is she has 5 that she admits to no?

I’m thrilled the fila pup is safe and sound, but I am very worried for the other dogs. Especially now that all this has come to light. If Teal is indeed in bad shape mentally and emotionally, now that the fit has hit the shan so to speak, now is the time to really watch out for those in her care.
~Suzanne Clothier
Old 10-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
Once again... There is NO NEED to bring up her other dogs. This thread is degrading itself.
You know, when you come in OVER AN HOUR after anything else has been said and say bullshit like this, you are just bringing up the thread into the "New Posts" section and making more people see it and more people comment.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-04-2012, 03:26 PM
and Spy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danefied View Post
I’m thrilled the fila pup is safe and sound, but I am very worried for the other dogs. Especially now that all this has come to light. If Teal is indeed in bad shape mentally and emotionally, now that the fit has hit the shan so to speak, now is the time to really watch out for those in her care.
Very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Taxiderpy

Jairi made this thread specifically as a cover for whatever she was planning to do with Bullseye. She never contacted Dianna to come get him. Here is Dianna's e-mail to me confirming this.

I feel like throwing up and punching something. She lied to us. She lied to everyone. She knew what she did was wrong and lied to cover it up. No matter how sick she is, she knew it was wrong. And I'm willing to bet he isn't her first victim. I just hope he's the last.

Quote:
The first time she said she wanted to return Bullseye was the third time I had contact with her. It was the Friday before I had to go be with my mother and father-in-law after her surgery. Saturday I was with them and Sunday I went to get Bullseye.

She contacted me twice in the two months he was with her. She didn't understand why he was so attached to her. I talked to her about what she could try. If she could not feed him she could have told me so and I would have come sooner and got him. He had no problem eating with his new family the same day I took him from Jari and gave him to them. REALLY?!

I have had two other kids go to homes and come back. They are willing to give their accounts about my diligence. The pups I have are more than able to stay here and be kept for. My two litters over seventeen years were products of betterment. I am not affiliated with enough forums to know what all is said about me. I only have references of people who have given permission, whom have been to my home and have bought and not bought, that may talk in privacy to anyone, about my character. My web site www.delalunakennel.com has all the good and bad that has happened in my life. I believe in complete disclosure. I have posted everything possible from vets, training, health screening, showing, etc., so that anyone may see who we are and what we do. I challenge other breeders to put as much good/bad as available.

Jari is horrible, she abused my baby. The only reason I found out about the extremity of the situation was from an e-mail from someone who let me know about forum correspondence that I wasn't privy too.

Again, anyone whom you communicate with is more than welcome to call me. I hope no one else sells/gives one of their kids to her. I have told her this directly on the phone in the last few weeks.
Old 10-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
That she had other dogs with mysterious disappearances and questionable nurturing IS relevant because it shows a pattern…that this Fila puppy isn’t a one time lapse in judgement or a freak thing that his condition just snuck up on her. That’s ridiculous. If a dog is losing a lot of weight, a normal person takes it to the vet and it goes on IV’s if necessary. A normal person doesn’t let the dog get thinner and thinner until he is a skeleton!!!!

Barbara, if you can look at this proof...and it is proof...as near as I think you can get…. And you can look at that picture of this starving, emaciated, miseable little puppy and continue to be in denial, if you continue to defend a criminal...a person who has no empathy or a care in the world for a little baby dog because she doesn't like it‘s personality...then you're as mentally messed up as she! Maybe more!
Very well said! I wish could bold the last part but I am on my Blackberry. And not only Barbara, whoever supports this cruelty and continues to defend another human who neglects and abuse an innocent dog is a mentaly ill person. I honestly pray that Barbara is just one of those 'too proud to acknowledge my terrible mistakes' kinda person, and that infact SHE DOES see the abuse but is too afraid to admit it.