Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-01-2012, 11:41 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
I'm going to go ahead and repost this. Since we seem to be venturing into personally attacking people...and not even just Teal anymore,
You can repost it all you want, but numerous people don't think those pictures show the puppy was "in good condition" shortly before he was returned to the breeder. So again, is the breeder lying? Did she starve the puppy herself to make Teal look bad? Photoshopped? Different puppy? Other malfeasance?

Old 10-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Ok, so just so we're all clear here: Teal returned puppy to breeder fat and happy. Breeder starved dog, took pictures of it, fattened puppy back up again, gave Red Chrome the pictures and said that he looked like that when she picked him up but is lying.
And Backup slept an entire night.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:44 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRock View Post
Oh sorry my bad, I thought she was talking about Barbara who openly admits to hitting their dogs on the nose and with leashes.

I don't know how these people hang around a forum dedicated for dogs. I guess I fail to want to know people that defend this cruelty.

Are the pictures not clear enough? How could someone with a sane mind defend such a horrible crime? To an innocent puppy!!
Oh please, you're ignorant as all get out. Quote me saying this, sweetie. Ohhhh right! You can't!

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Chrome View Post
So...was that the right answer? That's the truthful answer but is it what you want to hear.
No, that wasn't the right answer from what I've heard and I've heard it from several people.
...ice road...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Which I understand, however, *we* haven't heard it before. Or at least I haven't. I don't go on pit bull forums ever and am blissfully unaware of any drama. I was just pointing out what I would do to try to clear things up, that's all. I had people ask on another forum about three of my family dogs thinking I got rid of them. I didn't realize I hadn't explained the situation that well on that forum so people thought they were all mine.

Anyways, it was just meant as friendly advice.

I'm going to sleep now.

Sorry, my bitchiness isn't directed at you. I'm just soo tired of all this crap lol But every dog that has been mentioned in this thread, I've answered for. I can even provide pictures of placed dogs in their new homes, which I've also done before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upendi&Mina View Post
You missed my point, from what can be seen of his physical condition he does not look good. It has nothing to do with him being in a sit/stay, it's about what can be assessed of his physical condition from the picture you provided.

And if I had shown you those pictures in entirely different circumstances, would you still be saying that? Like I said - the dog wasn't fat. None of my dogs are, and especially not a large breed puppy. But skinny like the pictures RedChrome posted? No.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:45 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post

WHAT QUESTIONS HAVE I NOT ANSWERED?
Are you claiming that you sent the puppy back to the breeder in a different condition that her pictures show, and/or accusing the breeder of photoshopping, substituting another dog, etc. in those pictures of the emaciated puppy?

Taxiderpy

Quote:

WHAT QUESTIONS HAVE I NOT ANSWERED?

Yall aren't interested in asking questions, hearing anyone else's side, etc. Yall are interested in the DRAMA. And when there isn't enough REAL drama... don't worry! Courtney and her flying monkeys will come save the day with FAKE drama!
All I'm seeing are a whole lot of strawmen. Frankly, I don't care how many dogs you random internet person had and what happened to them. I DO care that Dianna got an emaciated puppy back. I see that the pics she has are timestamped with the date she got him back. I see that your pics have had timestamps deleted. Hmmm...
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
Or for Dianna to be innocent and the same thing happen to her when she decided to speak up about the abuse.
I guess I'm not too worried about the breeder because the evidence seems in her favor... but you're quite right. It's never good to have serious unresolved drama concerning you out there when you are trying to be professional. So I hope it gets cleared up for her sake as well.

Just on another note, because the emails (I assume they're emails?) do not specify that the breeder got the dog from Teal, would you mind posting the original message you sent the breeder, RC?
Mainstreme Elitist

Quote:
[b]

And if I had shown you those pictures in entirely different circumstances, would you still be saying that? Like I said - the dog wasn't fat. None of my dogs are, and especially not a large breed puppy. But skinny like the pictures RedChrome posted? No.
Yes honestly I would.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
You can repost it all you want, but numerous people don't think those pictures show the puppy was "in good condition" shortly before he was returned to the breeder. So again, is the breeder lying? Did she starve the puppy herself to make Teal look bad? Photoshopped? Different puppy? Other malfeasance?
I think the bolded questions are the most important in this situation. Answers to them would stop the speculations. I do not feel he looks good in the 2 pictures taken with Jairi(Teal) shortly before he was returned.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.