Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Is that mockery? I was just wondering why she can't put a stop to all of this and just ask the puppy.
Yeah, cause everyone will so take my word for it.
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upendi&Mina View Post
What does the breeding of a dog have to do with the neglect of this puppy?
Or whether people smack their dogs with leashes, euthanize their dog for whatever, live with their parents, have a child or whatever.

I really think if any good is to come of the thread it should stay focused on whether there is a plausible explanation for why the breeder is making these claims, why the pup looks emaciated and to be the same age as when Teal had it. Because the Occam's razor series of events is that Teal neglected this pup and the breeder got it back in **** condition. The evidence seems pretty convincing but weirder things have happened and I would hate for Teal to be innocent and have had her name drug through the mud like this.
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Naw, she was, anyone who's been on forums knows Tahs super awesome history of training and choices.

Fear aggressive kelpie? Hmm to kill or shock, that is the question...
Oh sorry my bad, I thought she was talking about Barbara who openly admits to hitting their dogs on the nose and with leashes.

I don't know how these people hang around a forum dedicated for dogs. I guess I fail to want to know people that defend this cruelty.

Are the pictures not clear enough? How could someone with a sane mind defend such a horrible crime? To an innocent puppy!!
Old 10-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Glutton for Crazy

Ah well, we'll never know... Seems a lot of these stories end this way...
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
I'm All Ears

Quote:
I don't have a SINGLE problem explaining myself or what happened to ANY dog I have EVER had... except that I literally have to do it EVERY SINGLE YEAR when Courtney decides to pull this crap again. THAT is what people seem to be missing here. I am answering questions about specific dogs that people are asking, which I have NUMEROUS TIMES before. I have NOTHING to hide.
Which I understand, however, *we* haven't heard it before. Or at least I haven't. I don't go on pit bull forums ever and am blissfully unaware of any drama. I was just pointing out what I would do to try to clear things up, that's all. I had people ask on another forum about three of my family dogs thinking I got rid of them. I didn't realize I hadn't explained the situation that well on that forum so people thought they were all mine.

Anyways, it was just meant as friendly advice.

I'm going to sleep now.
Mainstreme Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post

He's "just sitting there" because it's called a "sit/stay" - which is necessary if you EVER want a still picture of a puppy, I'm sure you know. The other dogs are also being just as still.

You missed my point, from what can be seen of his physical condition he does not look good. It has nothing to do with him being in a sit/stay, it's about what can be assessed of his physical condition from the picture you provided.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
...ice road...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
This. Also...
Of course there could have been photoshopping done... on Teal's part... to make said puppy look healthier..

I just learned how to photoshop a leash out of basic backgrounds like a month ago. I'm not that talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
I'm pretty sure Red Chrome has done nothing to hide the fact that she really really doesn't like Teal. If she does like her then I don't ever want to have her as an enemy.

But again, that doesn't change the overall evidence. Which no one has yet been able to contradict and all that's been given were a couple very unconvincing pictures and a whole lot of deflection and unanswered questions.

WHAT QUESTIONS HAVE I NOT ANSWERED?

Yall aren't interested in asking questions, hearing anyone else's side, etc. Yall are interested in the DRAMA. And when there isn't enough REAL drama... don't worry! Courtney and her flying monkeys will come save the day with FAKE drama!
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandra View Post
I really think if any good is to come of the thread it should stay focused on whether there is a plausible explanation for why the breeder is making these claims, why the pup looks emaciated and to be the same age as when Teal had it. Because the Occam's razor series of events is that Teal neglected this pup and the breeder got it back in **** condition. It would be nice to know what alternative explanations are out there because I would hate for Teal to be innocent and have had her name drug through the mud like this.
Or for Dianna to be innocent and the same thing happen to her when she decided to speak up about the abuse.
Twin 2

Ok, just so we're all clear here: Teal returned puppy to breeder fat and happy. Breeder starved dog, took pictures of it, fattened puppy back up again, gave Red Chrome the pictures and said that he looked like that when she picked him up but is lying.
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahlzK View Post
Hm. Interesting.
So...was that the right answer? That's the truthful answer but is it what you want to hear.

BTW- Those of you who feel I was picking on Jairi, this information was directly from Dianna to my inbox cause I had inquired WAY back about if she had the puppy back and was he ok.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.