Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-01-2012, 11:34 PM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upendi&Mina View Post
What does the breeding of a dog have to do with the neglect of this puppy?
Wait. That didn't completely convince you that Red Chrome was lying about everything and Teal is totally innocent.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
What does the breeding of a dog have to do with the neglect of this puppy?
I'm just curious to see if she's going to lie or be honest.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
If people want to interrogate Red Chrome that's cool, but can there be a separate thread for it because I'd hate for the subject of who starved the fila to get buried in something else.
This. The thread was brought back to life to get the pictures out there about Bullseye. Who was a VICTIM at the hands of a human.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieMackie View Post
This thread, man.

I think the pup thing is sad and I agree that it's very easy to see what's going on here, but omg all the drama coming here from other forum. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON and I don't want to.

Take all your personal beefs with one another back there. Please. We have plenty of it here.
Yeah that. ^^^ WTF is going on?
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahlzK View Post
I'm just curious to see if she's going to lie or be honest.
Once. You can look it up on AKC!
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Glutton for Crazy

This is from a thread posted here and not on any other forum... The character attacks however are from several forums including this one.

Funny part? Key figures are pit bull people who met on pit bull forums. Ha! Vicious breed? Beware of owners.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
...ice road...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyHorseMyRules View Post
This may be pointless, but I'm going to ask one more time. What are you saying happened? Did someone doctor the pictures, are they pictures of another dog, or....what?

I don't know anything about the pictures or what happened to the puppy when he left my care. Dianna was VERY upset that I was returning him, because she'd never had a puppy returned before and thought it was a black mark on her breeding. It simply was a case of me not bonding with the puppy, and him being a nightmare to deal with. IN PUBLIC - he was fine. It was AT HOME that we had issues, because I don't like dogs who think they are attached to my hip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreameyce View Post
This was Junoh, the American Bully Jairi bought in Portland. Off Craigslist, I believe who was put down as a puppy for aggression issues.

Junoh was not bought off Craigslist.

[QUOTE=Red Chrome;2076115]This says a different thing too.
<removed>
<removed>

I'm sorry, what "something different" is that thread supposed to be showing? [/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRock View Post
I just read through the whole thread and I don't even know what to say, obviously I wasn't here when this all started, but seeing the pictures, it is pretty obvious that is the same dog.

I was trying to see the EXIF data of the pictures she just recently posted (EXIF data tells you when a picture was taken) but the EXIF data was edited out of the pictures. These photos look photoshopped for coloring and her credit on the bottom. Could she maybe post the unedited pictures? Photographers very rarely edit this data out as it serves for many purposes. I think this could help determine if the pictures were indeed taken on August 24.

I am just asking because it is very hard to believe that a member of a forum dedicated to dogs would do such an inhumane thing to an innocent puppy, but then again evidence does not lie. And sadly, these things are just too common, the good thing is that the truth always comes out, sooner or later it always does.

And I don't understand why some people would defend this cruelty (if it ends up being true) especially people that hit their dogs on their noses and hits them with their leash. Yes. that thread also made my jaw drop.

Anyways, this is all just so sad. Poor puppy. Cruel people should not have dogs. Thank God he is much better now and finally knows the definition of love.

I don't know what an EXIF data is. Back then, I took my photos, uploaded them via the memory card onto my computer, then uploading them to Photobucket to resize them, maybe change the colours, and put my name on them... then save over the originals and post them. I doubt I have the originals, unfortunately... I deleted my recycle bin on my old computer (which I got hell for when we needed originals of hunting photos!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Honestly, I think the easiest thing to do would just be to list the dogs and what happened to them to clear things up. I joined Chaz in 2006 with 4 dogs and only one of those dogs is alive now. And... he doesn't live with me. So I don't think looking at someone's dogs in 07 and them being different from now says much. But I think most people would be more than happy to explain. I know I was asked on either chaz or another forum once when I moved out what happened to Beau and Rose and Bernard. I think it's pretty normal to be asked if your dog count suddenly changes or dogs disappear from your pics. Especially when you present the dog as 'my dog'.

I also don't think the kid has anything to do with anything. That's over the line imo.

But yeah, I don't know what to think. I know if it were me, I would answer everything as thoroughly as possible. I feel badly for the puppy and hope he's doing well now above all else.

I don't have a SINGLE problem explaining myself or what happened to ANY dog I have EVER had... except that I literally have to do it EVERY SINGLE YEAR when Courtney decides to pull this crap again. THAT is what people seem to be missing here. I am answering questions about specific dogs that people are asking, which I have NUMEROUS TIMES before. I have NOTHING to hide.

[QUOTE=Red Chrome;2076143]Junoh's memorial thread.
<removed>
So are Jessie and Spanky yours or co-owned or your parents?
<removed>
What happened to this dog? Did he ever make it to you? If so, what happened to him?
<removed>

Jessie has always lived full time with my parents... she never moved with me. Spanky was originally mine, moved with me, then my dad asked to keep her (like he did with Bindah). So she lives full time with them, but she stays with me sometimes, I take her to events, etc.

No, the dog from Texas never was shipped to me because he was not child-safe and I was pregnant with my son at the time. That was also before I even had Ruger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRock View Post
Thank you, I guess this is all I needed to know for now. I can't seem to understand this whole thing. How could someone be so cruel to such an innocent puppy who is first starting to learn about the world and love? And other hand why would a reputable and known breeder lie so blatantly when she could get in legal problems?

You're just as confused as I am about this whole thing, apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Yeah, so far a lot of pretty convincing evidence has been presented and all Teal and the two others can say is that Red Chrome is a liar and "Look! Quick! Over there!" A lot of deflection and very few answer to explain away a whole lot of pretty convincing evidence.

I am not deflecting anything. I have been answering absurd questions for YEARS, and I have answered everything in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
How long before he was returned was he taken to a vet? And do you have records with the dates?

I don't recall the dates... but I can certainly call my vet tomorrow and have copies of all his vet records made, if that is necessary.

Quote:
Even in the pictures that Teal posted of the puppy that she claim were towards the end of his stay with her, he does not look like a healthy puppy. Quite frankly he looks poorly in the picture where he is sitting with the other dogs, his ribs are pretty clearly visible and he's just sitting there. As for the other picture she posted as 'proof' that he was in good condition all you can see his his front. It doesn't exactly convince me.

He's "just sitting there" because it's called a "sit/stay" - which is necessary if you EVER want a still picture of a puppy, I'm sure you know. The other dogs are also being just as still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianneIsabel View Post
Tahlia, can't you just talk to the fila puppy and ask if it was starved?

Mocking someone's beliefs... yup, shows the maturity level of the people being accusatory in this thread.

Last edited by ACooper; 10-02-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Chrome View Post
Once. You can look it up on AKC!
Hm. Interesting.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Glutton for Crazy

Is that mockery? I was just wondering why she can't put a stop to all of this and just ask the puppy.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
She gave photos of the puppy's condition while he was with her. We see that he was good while in her care, and bad in the photos taken by the breeder. Make your own deductions from that. But no one here can make such serious accusations on the "proof" the breeder brings to the table when Teal brings just as valid proof. No one here can believe the breeder and then deny Teal...when they both have photographic evidence of the puppy. So, what do we know for sure? He was in good condition in the photos while with Teal... And in bad condition when with the breeder afterwards. Make your own deductions, but no one can accuse Teal of abuse and malnourishment the way RedChrome is doing. She is also shamefully dragging her personal life and children into this. This is obviously a personal agenda and vendetta that RedChrome has against Teal and has NOTHING to do with this **** puppy.
I'm going to go ahead and repost this. Since we seem to be venturing into personally attacking people...and not even just Teal anymore,

Like Tahlz said, true colors!

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb