Returning a dog to the breeder - Questions/Rant

Romy

Taxiderpy
Why would she choose to 'abuse' this one pup and leave the rest in perfect condition?

Him sitting down can't justify neglect, even showing a bit of rib. A side shot would be better.

Teal, have you got anymore photos?
Her own words from post #6 of this thread:

I am doing my best to give the dog at least basic care - but without giving the full details on the dog it's tough to explain just how hard it is to do anything with this animal. There is a very certain type of dog that works in my household and with my personality/methods of training - this dog, is the EXACT opposite and even the smallest interactions with it are hell because the dog fundamentally does not "get it." But, I'm trying

Red Chrome

Ok, but you seem to be missing the point. It's not about Red Chrome. It's about a Fila puppy and Teal.

You could post pictures of Red Chrome boiling babies and it wouldn't cancel out the evidence in this thread in regards to Teal and that puppy because it has nothing to do with it.
She could always start her own thread about me? The only thing she will have is some past legal trouble of mine that there is a good explanation for and I have proof. Or she may have some accusations from an ex-friend/roommate who liked to spread rumors about me abusing my dogs. My dogs have NEVER been emaciated like that puppy and I have vet records for all of them to prove it.

Some people don't get that it isn't about me hating Teal or disliking her, it's about passing on some serious information regarding dog abuse/neglect.

TahlzK

And to be fair aren't you guys the three that believe in putting shy dogs down, hit your dogs with leashes, and leave your dogs in unsafe situations to go have fun vacations?

I means you guys aren't really shining examples of fog ownership either.
Um, hit my dogs with leashes? Where the heck did that come from?

I made the choice to leave my dogs in their back yard, a friend to watch them. How could I have seen something bad popping up? My dogs are always in the yard so that's how we did it. Only difference is when I'm home, they are allowed in my room. They've been left before and we had no issues then

yoko

I made the choice to leave my dogs in their back yard, a friend to watch them. How could I have seen something bad popping up? My dogs are always in the yard so that's how we did it. Only difference is when I'm home, they are allowed in my room. They've been left before and we had no issues then
I'm also including your buddies in there

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Do you understand how hard it would be to photoshop a dog of normal weight to appear emaciated? Photoshop is pretty advanced, but as of yet they haven't managed to come up with a dynamic weight slider. I'm sure though that one could hire someone to do those sorts of photo edits, but then do you know how much that would cost? And why would anyone go through the trouble?
This. Also...
Of course there could have been photoshopping done... on Teal's part... to make said puppy look healthier..

TahlzK

Right, it's not about you not liking her? I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. I remember you targeting another member after tragic, you two had personal beef so I'm sure a lot of this posting had to do with disliking Teal.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Right, it's not about you not liking her? I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. I remember you targeting another member after tragic, you two had personal beef so I'm sure a lot of this posting had to do with disliking Teal.
and I'm sure you posting has a lot to do with you not liking RedChrome. Pot, meet kettle.

I'm pretty sure Red Chrome has done nothing to hide the fact that she really really doesn't like Teal. If she does like her then I don't ever want to have her as an enemy.

But again, that doesn't change the overall evidence. Which no one has yet been able to contradict and all that's been given were a couple very unconvincing pictures and a whole lot of deflection and unanswered questions.

SkyRock

I don't think she was talking about you.

Red Chrome

Tahlia, can't you just talk to the fila puppy and ask if it was starved?
LMAO

Just to be clear I don't have any reason to believe that you abuse your dogs-that wasn't what I meant....
I know, I didn't take it that way. I just have nothing to hide. So I don't mind putting the information out there. I just got done at an AKC show this weekend, which is an organization that doesn't even allow prong collars on the show grounds on dogs and they also will SAY something to you if your dogs appear unhealthy or malnourished etc.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
This thread, man.

I think the pup thing is sad and I agree that it's very easy to see what's going on here, but omg all the drama coming here from other forum. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON and I don't want to.

Take all your personal beefs with one another back there. Please. :cry: We have plenty of it here.

Romy

Taxiderpy
If people want to interrogate Red Chrome that's cool, but can there be a separate thread for it because I'd hate for the subject of who starved the fila to get buried in something else.

TahlzK

Naw, she was, anyone who's been on forums knows Tahs super awesome history of training and choices.

Fear aggressive kelpie? Hmm to kill or shock, that is the question...
At least I'm not lying or denying ****, can't say the same about RC.

I put the e-collar away and she never got a shock. Personally, yep, I wanted to put her down and I don't care who knows that. The fact is, she is still alive, she's starting herding soon, working with a trainer and we are working everyday. I'm learning and I'm quite proud of myself with how far I'm going with her.

Members online

No members online now.