Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TahlzK View Post
Why would she choose to 'abuse' this one pup and leave the rest in perfect condition?

Him sitting down can't justify neglect, even showing a bit of rib. A side shot would be better.

Teal, have you got anymore photos?
Her own words from post #6 of this thread:
Quote:

I am doing my best to give the dog at least basic care - but without giving the full details on the dog it's tough to explain just how hard it is to do anything with this animal. There is a very certain type of dog that works in my household and with my personality/methods of training - this dog, is the EXACT opposite and even the smallest interactions with it are hell because the dog fundamentally does not "get it." But, I'm trying
Old 10-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds View Post
Ok, but you seem to be missing the point. It's not about Red Chrome. It's about a Fila puppy and Teal.

You could post pictures of Red Chrome boiling babies and it wouldn't cancel out the evidence in this thread in regards to Teal and that puppy because it has nothing to do with it.
She could always start her own thread about me? The only thing she will have is some past legal trouble of mine that there is a good explanation for and I have proof. Or she may have some accusations from an ex-friend/roommate who liked to spread rumors about me abusing my dogs. My dogs have NEVER been emaciated like that puppy and I have vet records for all of them to prove it.

Some people don't get that it isn't about me hating Teal or disliking her, it's about passing on some serious information regarding dog abuse/neglect.
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
And to be fair aren't you guys the three that believe in putting shy dogs down, hit your dogs with leashes, and leave your dogs in unsafe situations to go have fun vacations?

I means you guys aren't really shining examples of fog ownership either.
Um, hit my dogs with leashes? Where the heck did that come from?

I made the choice to leave my dogs in their back yard, a friend to watch them. How could I have seen something bad popping up? My dogs are always in the yard so that's how we did it. Only difference is when I'm home, they are allowed in my room. They've been left before and we had no issues then
Old 10-02-2012, 12:25 AM
Glutton for Crazy

Tahlia, can't you just talk to the fila puppy and ask if it was starved?
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Um, hit my dogs with leashes? Where the heck did that come from?

I made the choice to leave my dogs in their back yard, a friend to watch them. How could I have seen something bad popping up? My dogs are always in the yard so that's how we did it. Only difference is when I'm home, they are allowed in my room. They've been left before and we had no issues then
I'm also including your buddies in there

Old 10-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSins View Post
Do you understand how hard it would be to photoshop a dog of normal weight to appear emaciated? Photoshop is pretty advanced, but as of yet they haven't managed to come up with a dynamic weight slider. I'm sure though that one could hire someone to do those sorts of photo edits, but then do you know how much that would cost? And why would anyone go through the trouble?
This. Also...
Of course there could have been photoshopping done... on Teal's part... to make said puppy look healthier..

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-02-2012, 12:27 AM
Top Dog

Right, it's not about you not liking her? I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. I remember you targeting another member after tragic, you two had personal beef so I'm sure a lot of this posting had to do with disliking Teal.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Right, it's not about you not liking her? I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. I remember you targeting another member after tragic, you two had personal beef so I'm sure a lot of this posting had to do with disliking Teal.
and I'm sure you posting has a lot to do with you not liking RedChrome. Pot, meet kettle.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Mainstreme Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
and I'm sure you posting has a lot to do with you not liking RedChrome. Pot, meet kettle.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post

I think they met a long time ago.