Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
SHE did not bring Dianna's name into this...ANOTHER member did. Teal tried to leave the breeder anonymous...but the members here wouldnt allow that.
And by denying that the dog reached that condition in her care, she's saying that Dianna is lying and has doctored photos to make her look bad. Or that Dianna herself abused the dog then blamed her.

A lot of this could be cleared up with the records with dates from the visit Dianna made to her vet.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:02 PM
We are Home.

The exif on the breeder pictures is 8/29/2011 just sayin'

and Red Chrome didnt someone else tried to help her with the breeder. That kind of weight loss does not happen in 2 days.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Top Dog

Junoh's memorial thread.
<link removed> No OFD-other forum drama and/or threads please

So are Jessie and Spanky yours or co-owned or your parents?

What happened to this dog? Did he ever make it to you? If so, what happened to him?
The OldMan Hobie-CGC Rotten Old Dog 11/14/99-01/08/2013
Talulajhs RedChrome Kahpone-CGC TT BH TDI 10/31/04-06/07/10.

Last edited by ACooper; 10-02-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:03 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
She gave photos of the puppy's condition while he was with her. We see that he was good while in her care, and bad in the photos taken by the breeder. Make your own deductions from that. But no one here can make such serious accusations on the "proof" the breeder brings to the table when Teal brings just as valid proof. No one here can believe the breeder and then deny Teal...when they both have photographic evidence of the puppy. So, what do we know for sure? He was in good condition in the photos while with Teal... And in bad condition when with the breeder afterwards. Make your own deductions, but no one can accuse Teal of abuse and malnourishment the way RedChrome is doing. She is also shamefully dragging her personal life and children into this. This is obviously a personal agenda and vendetta that RedChrome has against Teal and has NOTHING to do with this **** puppy.
Well actually I (and several other people) don't think he looks all that great in some of those pictures. So... this isn't really an answer, because you're basing it on an assumption that I (and others) don't share.

And... honestly it seems like a more sensible explanation that the puppy was returned to the breeder in that condition than that the breeder got him back, starved him, then fattened him up all within a relatively short period of time just to make some random person look bad on the internet. This is a puppy, and he looks to be about the same size/age in those last pictures at Teal's as the first pictures of the breeder... there is limited time to work with if that was really her master plan.

I don't know Teal from a hole in the wall, but the pictures actually kind of make me think the allegations around this puppy are true. So I'm curious what Teal's explanation/answer to those questions is.

ETA: Although I agree that the stuff about the kid is irrelevant and crosses a line, with regard to this puppy the pictures are pretty suspicious.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Mainstreme Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
The first two pictures posted all you can see are the very front of the puppy, one lying down and in a seated position. In the seated one, you can see that the ribs are sticking out significantly.

And I do agree with the others, that those two pictures aren't very convincing.
Honestly the picture posted of the puppy sitting gave me pause, from the way the picture looks the puppy is in pretty poor condition.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 10-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
She gave way more than two pictures....
The first two were supposedly taken RIGHT before the dog was returned.

The others the puppy is obviously waaay younger. It's a fila, they get tall soo fast, you can see compared to the dal and bullies how much smaller it is.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Kid is overline. I agree the thread should stay open for those of us who care about (any) dogs well being, and for others who may think about rehoming a dog to see.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Obey the Toad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
Well actually I (and several other people) don't think he looks all that great in some of those pictures. So... this isn't really an answer, because you're basing it on an assumption that I (and others) don't share.

And... honestly it seems like a more sensible explanation that the puppy was returned to the breeder in that condition than that the breeder got him back, starved him, then fattened him up all within a relatively short period of time just to make some random person look bad on the internet. This is a puppy, and he looks to be about the same size/age in those last pictures at Teal's as the first pictures of the breeder... there is limited time to work with if that was really her master plan.

I don't know Teal from a hole in the wall, but the pictures actually kind of make me think the allegations around this puppy are true. So I'm curious what Teal's explanation/answer to those questions is.

ETA: Although I agree that the stuff about the kid is irrelevant and crosses a line, with regard to this puppy the pictures are pretty suspicious.
This.

I'm glad that the dog seems to be in a good home now and hope that the mods do leave this thread up....

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:08 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
and the exif on Teal's first 2 pictures are December 30, 2009.
i checked all hers and they say nothing for me. I dont care either way honestly since the dog is now safe and I wouldnt be working with her anyway most likely but the breeders data is there.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Top Dog

Muttkip, I hear plenty about her son on FB. I don't understand why that matters.

Red Chrome is a <removed> , <removed> , <removed> , <removed> .. You are such a<removed> . I truly can't wait for the day she is shown for her true colors. She has had the truth told about her abuse to her own dogs. If its any ones dogs that need help, it would be RC's.

No name calling. Period.

Last edited by ACooper; 10-02-2012 at 07:51 AM.