Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Chrome View Post
This says a different thing too.
<link removed> No OFD-other forum drama and/or threads please

<removed as well>
-----Removed your comment too Barbara since it gave away the above comment.--------

Last edited by ACooper; 10-02-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:52 PM
such sights to show you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyHorseMyRules View Post
This may be pointless, but I'm going to ask one more time. What are you saying happened? Did someone doctor the pictures, are they pictures of another dog, or....what?
I'm interested in the answer to this question as well. When it comes to this puppy, regardless of any other past history, what exactly is the explanation for the puppy's condition?

Old 10-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Big Dog

I just read through the whole thread and I don't even know what to say, obviously I wasn't here when this all started, but seeing the pictures, it is pretty obvious that is the same dog.

I was trying to see the EXIF data of the pictures she just recently posted (EXIF data tells you when a picture was taken) but the EXIF data was edited out of the pictures. These photos look photoshopped for coloring and her credit on the bottom. Could she maybe post the unedited pictures? Photographers very rarely edit this data out as it serves for many purposes. I think this could help determine if the pictures were indeed taken on August 24.

I am just asking because it is very hard to believe that a member of a forum dedicated to dogs would do such an inhumane thing to an innocent puppy, but then again evidence does not lie. And sadly, these things are just too common, the good thing is that the truth always comes out, sooner or later it always does.

And I don't understand why some people would defend this cruelty (if it ends up being true) especially people that hit their dogs on their noses and hits them with their leash. Yes. that thread also made my jaw drop.

Anyways, this is all just so sad. Poor puppy. Cruel people should not have dogs. Thank God he is much better now and finally knows the definition of love.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
The moderators of this forum should delete this. To allow this sort of attacking, bullying, flaming, and slandering of one member is absolutely shameful. And the people partaking in it are immature and frankly need to grow the hell up. Absolutely pathetic that someone would drag another persons name through the mud for little to no reason, and then talk about her personal life and her children... So why is this being allowed to continue???!!
Kinda like how she defamed Dianna?
Old 10-01-2012, 11:56 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
I'm interested in the answer to this question as well. When it comes to this puppy, regardless of any other past history, what exactly is the explanation for the puppy's condition?
She gave photos of the puppy's condition while he was with her. We see that he was good while in her care, and bad in the photos taken by the breeder. Make your own deductions from that. But no one here can make such serious accusations on the "proof" the breeder brings to the table when Teal brings just as valid proof. No one here can believe the breeder and then deny Teal...when they both have photographic evidence of the puppy. So, what do we know for sure? He was in good condition in the photos while with Teal... And in bad condition when with the breeder afterwards. Make your own deductions, but no one can accuse Teal of abuse and malnourishment the way RedChrome is doing. She is also shamefully dragging her personal life and children into this. This is obviously a personal agenda and vendetta that RedChrome has against Teal and has NOTHING to do with this **** puppy.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
The moderators of this forum should delete this. To allow this sort of attacking, bullying, flaming, and slandering of one member is absolutely shameful. And the people partaking in it are immature and frankly need to grow the hell up. Absolutely pathetic that someone would drag another persons name through the mud for little to no reason, and then talk about her personal life and her children... So why is this being allowed to continue???!!
The kid comments I agree have no place on here. That being said I hope it is allowed to stay open until everything comes out. There is a very real concern here animal cruelty wise. And since this forum has people who have even though of selling/adopting to her I feel all the pertinent info should be presented.

I'm All Ears

Honestly, I think the easiest thing to do would just be to list the dogs and what happened to them to clear things up. I joined Chaz in 2006 with 4 dogs and only one of those dogs is alive now. And... he doesn't live with me. So I don't think looking at someone's dogs in 07 and them being different from now says much. But I think most people would be more than happy to explain. I know I was asked on either chaz or another forum once when I moved out what happened to Beau and Rose and Bernard. I think it's pretty normal to be asked if your dog count suddenly changes or dogs disappear from your pics. Especially when you present the dog as 'my dog'.

I also don't think the kid has anything to do with anything. That's over the line imo.

But yeah, I don't know what to think. I know if it were me, I would answer everything as thoroughly as possible. I feel badly for the puppy and hope he's doing well now above all else.
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
Kinda like how she defamed Dianna?
SHE did not bring Dianna's name into this...ANOTHER member did. Teal tried to leave the breeder anonymous...but the members here wouldnt allow that.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-01-2012, 11:59 PM
Taxiderpy

The first two pictures posted all you can see are the very front of the puppy, one lying down and in a seated position. In the seated one, you can see that the ribs are sticking out significantly.

And I do agree with the others, that those two pictures aren't very convincing.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
The first two pictures posted all you can see are the very front of the puppy, one lying down and in a seated position. In the seated one, you can see that the ribs are sticking out significantly.

And I do agree with the others, that those two pictures aren't very convincing.
She gave way more than two pictures....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
Oh, Courtney. Are you going to stalk, slander, and attack me for the rest of my life?

For the record - Courtney has never met me in person or seen my dogs.

These two pictures are from 08/24/2011... this thread was started 08/26/11.

And pictures throughout the time he was with me...

These are shots from a professional photographer at a race.

I had to dig those up on my old computer. I had a ton of pictures on my phone of him in my bed, at the coffee shop, the creek, at Petco, etc. but that phone died long ago.

As for how much you "really" know about me... *shrug* I post pictures of my dogs often, and pictures of them from public events (usually winning at competitions, but also just hanging out in front of the coffee shop in town, etc.) I've actually been TOO open with my life on the internet... which is how my every move has been attacked by Courtney over the years.

So, if a bunch of people on the internet from all across the country who have never met me or my dogs want to partake in the slander and black listing that Courtney has devoted her life to... please, feel free. Because attending competitions week after week, with well conditioned, well socialized, well trained, and VERY MUCH LOVED dogs is far more proof than some internet stalker's personal vendetta