Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Will Creep For Sheep

Default Thoughts for Gyp..

Gyp has two lumps on his neck, a little bigger than a quarter. Unfortunately, we saw this coming- he had already been treated for thyroid cancer a few years ago and its sort of amazing that it hasn't come back until now (if that is what's going on, small sliver of hope that they're just fatty tumors). I don't really know what we're going to do if it is cancer again, because he's 13 and the chances of him making it through a major surgery is iffy- but we will see what our vet says about that and we'll deal with that when it comes down to it.

I am feeling a little numb. Its been a hard couple of weeks with this and Fiona not being pregnant. We bought this dog when I was 6, he is the first dog I ever really owned and he's pretty much my first senior dog. I don't even know how I'm going to handle it if the outlook is bad.

www.brigadoonbordercollies.com
http://brigadoonbc.wordpress.com/

Do you want your dog to respect you because you demanded it, or because you truly earned it?