Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-29-2012, 08:35 PM
Top Dog

Default Think your dog has everything?

I went to the Tulsa State Fair today and the Police had an area set up. One of the things you could do was meet one of the bomb detector dogs.

He was just laying there chewing on his kong letting every one pet him. His tail was going a mile a minute while he was chewing it and getting constant love from everyone

While he was playing he accidentally kicked it out with his paw and jumped when it started to roll away. They ended up putting the kong away so he would interact with some of the kids.

But this wasn't just any bomb detector dog. This dog has his own business cards

Old 09-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Top Dog

I want to say it was back in early-mid '90s that police and military K9s had trading cards (baseball card size). Our youngest had quite a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
...He was just laying there chewing on his kong letting every one pet him. His tail was going a mile a minute while he was chewing it and getting constant love from everyone ...
Caleb does that, too. It's pretty cool- the more you pet him when he's eating or chewing, the more he wags his tail.