Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-29-2012, 08:49 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Mashed Potatoes (made from scratch, with sour cream, milk, butter, and god knows what else my dad puts in them amazingness), fresh green beans cooked until just barely crisp (with onion and bacon for flavoring, drizzled in butter), big poofy rolls (with butter and honey available for slathering), applesauce as a side, and either crispy fried chicken or a juicy, nommy steak. Dessert would be any of my mom's home made cakes.

Nom nom nom.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:59 AM
MyHorseMyRules

Fried deer meat, mashed potatoes, gravy, grilled asparagus.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:43 AM
LABRADERP!

Cheeseburger Pie YUM!!!!!
10/01/2013
Gunslinger's Snowfall Banshee Scream "Takoda"
03/22/2010
Forever in my heart
Murray's Bojangles is High Rollin' "Beau"
11/03/2002-11/21/2013
Old 09-29-2012, 11:48 AM
Top Dog

Almost everything that's been mentioned (with the exception of hamburger helper) and then some....Chicken and dumplings, pork roast, cabbage and Czech style dumplings, venison, really good fried chicken, which I can not make worth a darn. Salmon, halibit...fish and chips. I love a really good salad that can be a whole meal. I do that a lot. Last night it was salmon and cooked cabbage along side. I guess I don't have one, single favorite. It's all good. lol.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-29-2012, 11:53 AM
Walks into Mordor

Sashimi and raw oysters on the half shell. *drool*
Old 09-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Top Dog

Oh! How could I forget about Chinese and Thai food. Those are my favorites. I was just thinking mostly about what I have at home. I go out for my Chinese or Thai, except for my own stir fry. But to have all the goodies, I go out.

I love oysters too Gemp.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-29-2012, 12:17 PM
<--------Orson

I have really tried to try oysters. I've had them on my plate, had them an inch from my mouth (with my mouth open) and I just couldn't do it *shudders*

I love lobster and crab. Sometimes I'll get on a shrimp cocktail kick......otherwise, I'm not much of a seafood lover, but I normally at least try ONE BITE of something before I decide, but oysters I just can't make myself! LOL *is silly*
Old 09-29-2012, 01:22 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
I have really tried to try oysters. I've had them on my plate, had them an inch from my mouth (with my mouth open) and I just couldn't do it *shudders*

I love lobster and crab. Sometimes I'll get on a shrimp cocktail kick......otherwise, I'm not much of a seafood lover, but I normally at least try ONE BITE of something before I decide, but oysters I just can't make myself! LOL *is silly*
Well, there's nothing wrong with that. Oysters are really pretty darn disgusting when you think about it...what they eat and all? Disgusting. I just like them.

But salmon, I try to have 2 or 3 times a week. It's so good and really healthy as long as it's Alaska wild salmon. They have it on sale at this big grocery store here. And I'll get 3 or 4 big whole salmons which they'll fillet and wrap in small packages (plastic + freezer wrap) for me, no extra charge. They'll have it for something like $6.99 a lb, which is amazing.

Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-29-2012, 04:04 PM
Big Dog

I think I would have cheese fondue and then chocolate fondue for dessert!! Yunmy
Old 09-29-2012, 05:58 PM
Top Dog

I'm going to be really boring and say my mum's spaghetti bolognese. It was my favourite dish as a kid and it remains so to this day. I'd change dinner plans for this dish - unless that would put someone else out and then I'd just ask mum to save me a plate for later.

I make spaghetti bolognese as well, but it never turns out as well as my mum's!