The Venting Thread

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
One of my employees at work does that. To CLIENT dogs. Usually it's just the sound but when she starts getting handsy I back her right down. I once caught her trying to roll a dog. :yikes: I don't think so, sister.

By the way, folks, she graduated from ABC. Hoo-rah. Ugh. :rolleyes:
This happens SO much at my work :( and the other local dog daycares aren't much better.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
This happens SO much at my work :( and the other local dog daycares aren't much better.
Yeah, we're lucky because the other assistant manager is also a R+ dog trainer, and the GM leaves this kind of stuff up to us. So we put a stop to it right away.

But we have a new employee who came from another place where they rolled dogs for things like barking or jumping. Are you KIDDING me???!!! From what I understand, we seem to be one of the only daycares not largely employing things like alpha rolls. :(

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I am freaking exhausted. But gosh darn it, I do not want to go to bed. Just another crazy day at work... full schedule, very few of them being routine appointments, a random surgery in the middle of the afternoon and unexpected euthanasias. Emotionally and physically, I am drained.

And I thought I could put off cleaning the rat cage until tomorrow, but gosh as I'm sitting here it stinks. Frustrating the heck out of me because I never used to smell them, but the past week or two they always smell like pee. Grrrr.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Finally caught the kids' cold. Lost my sense of smell and am really disoriented without it. I didn't think I used it that much. lol.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Very close friend who is like a grandmother to me has cancer. I can't talk to anybody IRL about it cause she doesn't want anybody to know. Ugh. I'm heartbroken :(

Zoom

Twin 2.0
My roommate has decided that being a moody, passive-aggressive douchecanoe is acceptable behavior.

And I just got smacked with a couple massive medical bills right after agreeing to upping my rent in an attempt to be nice. This is on top of having a really bad month last month due to the accident, so yeah. Feeling all sorts of lovely.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I think I may have just been way overcharged for frodo's fluoxetine. Ouch, right in the wallet!

Also, got paid yesterday and now my monies are fleeing from my possession. **** necessities!

Southpaw, I am meeting SaraB in crystal for a cat show! Text me if you want address for it! It goes until 5 today and it's gonna be awesome :p

^
Add some tears and dark eye bags to that and it's the same for me Renee lol.

I don't like morning group training classes...*yawns* especially on a Saturday....I keep drifting in and out of consciousness while practicing formal heelwork.

Lyzelle

Zander is a big fluffmonster at the moment. Hair...everywhere. I can't pet him, can't let him lay on anything, and every time he shakes it looks like it's snowing Zaner-Hair.

Obvious choice for this overnight issue is obviously groom him out, right?

I can't find his brush. It's just...no where to be found. At this critical time. I. Can't. Find. It.

ETA: Sinus issues. And my arm is particularly painful today! I had a hard time finding a comfortable position to sleep in last night without bothering it.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm just feeling really... stuck at the moment. Just not sure what I'm supposed to do next. I have all these plans but they seem just a hair out of reach always.

Lyzelle

I also just noticed Zander is starting to look like a sausage. WTF? How am I supposed to feed him LESS than what he is already on? As it is, he is going without food 2-3 days out of the week, Raw scraps on 2-3 days, and barely 1 1/2 to 2 cups of kibble on the rest of the days.

I need a treadmill for this air fern of a husky.

Lyzelle

I'm just feeling really... stuck at the moment. Just not sure what I'm supposed to do next. I have all these plans but they seem just a hair out of reach always.
I know the feeling. :( I had work and college lined up and now we are going to Italy. It's a great opportunity, but at the same time I'm not going to be able to finish my BA for another 2 years or more. I'm not looking forward to just doing nothing for the next couple of years.

I hope something comes up for you!

GipsyQueen

I know the feeling. :( I had work and college lined up and now we are going to Italy. It's a great opportunity, but at the same time I'm not going to be able to finish my BA for another 2 years or more. I'm not looking forward to just doing nothing for the next couple of years.

I hope something comes up for you!
Is there any way you could take some online classes/credits? I'm not sure what your degree will be in - but maybe you could enroll in a school in Italny and get some credits towards your degree? I know many schools here in Europe offer english classes.

Members online

No members online now.