Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 09-27-2012, 08:59 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
Lol I love how Webster is underneath!

I'm jealous that you have so many huge awesome tanks. My biggest is 20 gallons (long). But there's just no room. I'm only allowed to have them in my bedroom aside from the one 10 gallon that I gifted to my mom with a betta.

Eta: greenmagick, we posted at the same time! I loooove your tank!
You really don't want to know how many fishtanks I have. They are not all up right now, though. For good reason...I had all of them running at one time, but that was pre-Mira and many moves ago.

Ironic story...I had to leave a 29g behind in our last move. Just wasn't room in the truck, and I had another. Then we end up buying this house...we move in and lo and behold in the attic was an abandoned 29g. It's fate I tell you . And a few days later one of Dave's family members found out they were pregnant and dropped off their 50g and said, "do with it as you please, I won't have time." So not only was the 29g replaced, but we went UP one glass box. Weird.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 09-27-2012, 11:18 PM
and Spy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
You really don't want to know how many fishtanks I have. They are not all up right now, though. For good reason...I had all of them running at one time, but that was pre-Mira and many moves ago
Let's have a competition Seriously, I have so many that it is embarrassing... Do your guests ever make comments? I am pretty sure the reason all my tanks are in the basement is because EVERYONE comments on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryMan View Post
I think u need some angry school.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
That's what we do here. We're emotionally invested in each other and each other's dogs, the joys and the sorrows.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:40 AM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tucker&Me~ View Post
Let's have a competition Seriously, I have so many that it is embarrassing... Do your guests ever make comments? I am pretty sure the reason all my tanks are in the basement is because EVERYONE comments on it
Not anymore lol. Like I said most are down now. Too much competition for my time. I'm sure you'll "win" but while I'm outing myself as a crazy person:
1- 90g
1- 50g
2- 29
1- 20L
2- 10g
1- 6g

Total gallonage: 244g

So it's a lot by normal person standards but not my fish person standards. I know when I got my Shellies, they were from a hardcore hobbyist in town whi literally had 10k gallons worth of tanks in their house, mostly in the basement.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
Old 09-28-2012, 09:13 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

That is so cool! I just love fishkeeping. I have a 20L, a 10g and a 3.5g saddening.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 09-28-2012, 09:26 AM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
That is so cool! I just love fishkeeping. I have a 20L, a 10g and a 3.5g saddening.
Hey you can do a lot with those though! 20L are an especially fun size I think.

Technically I have a regular 20g too but an not counting it since it can't be used as a normal tank anymore...I installed baffled and used it as my sump for the 90g when I still used the overflow design.

Old 09-30-2012, 08:42 PM
& the Muttly Crew

First iteration. Obviously way shy of done but this is where we are for now. Tore down a planted 29g and the barebottom 50g and moved those plants, driftwood, substrate, and my extra substrate to the 29g along with the Angelfish that had been growing out in that 29g. It's only half-planted for now. I'll plant the rest when I tear down my other 29g next weekend. It's nice to have it up and running...we've been in the new place for a year and there were just too many other things to do.

Old 10-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Top Dog

I'll post some more tomorrow, but here's one of my krib!

Old 10-05-2012, 07:33 AM
& the Muttly Crew

I adore Krib So underrated.

Old 10-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

God, I used to have a 20g long, about five 10g's a 3.5 and a 5 gallon all running at once. I'm pretty sure my mom's electricity bill was ridiculous because my sister also had a 45g running at the same time.

I just had a crap load of endlers livebearers and fancy guppies. I also had a small terrarium frog tank going on that I started myself from frog spawn collected out of a pool in my older sisters backyard. They were super cute little frogs. I ended up letting them all go at the creek they came from because the petstore was out of flies. :/

I really really want to get back into fancy guppies, and I think my friend might indulge me with some tanks. I also need to get my sisters tank that's just collecting dust right now.
Old 10-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Top Dog

You guys are making me want to set up my tank again.. Stop it. Stop it right now.