Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-26-2012, 08:29 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoko View Post
I know it doesn't sound like that huge of a thing.

But today I did my quarter review I was told I was the only person in the department and only 1 of 12 out of over 300 employees that reached a 100% and consistently keep a 100% productivity level

My supervisor thanked me for everything I do for the department during the meeting
Such a great feeling to be appreciated . Good job

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-27-2012, 09:57 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dixie's_Mom~ View Post
Just got an email, I start Monday oct 1st and I work 2hrs in the mornings and some afternoons for 3hrs. I'm so excited.
YAY! Congrats! I'm so happy that you ended up getting the job you really wanted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Animal Kingdom Lodge. Just saying...
I was thinking about that one too! I've never stayed there before, and I would love a room with a savannah view!

We're actually thinking about doing a couple of days at Disney now and skipping the cabin rental this year. We're planning on an epic and expensive May trip, and Disney should cut the "fall/winter" trip costs in half. I'm really excited about going to a couple of Disney parks- it's been a while since I've down the whole Disney thing, and I want to feel like a tourist. Haha.

Quote:

But today I did my quarter review I was told I was the only person in the department and only 1 of 12 out of over 300 employees that reached a 100% and consistently keep a 100% productivity level

My supervisor thanked me for everything I do for the department during the meeting
That IS a huge thing! Congrats!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 09-27-2012, 10:02 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Thanks Jessie and Sparks.

I'm excited. I officially work 2 hours every morning mon-fri and then 3hrs on some afternoons. It's going to be great hours for when I eventually start school and also for taking my music lessons. I haven't gone to my music lessons in over a month because of my work hours. And the only reason I got the job was to pay for the lessons! So I'm excited to go back.

I'm going into my current job this morning to give my resignation. I'm nervous...

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 09-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Felurian

Quote:

And completely deserved! Congrats!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-27-2012, 11:46 AM
Felurian

Quote:

I'm excited. I officially work 2 hours every morning mon-fri and then 3hrs on some afternoons. It's going to be great hours for when I eventually start school and also for taking my music lessons. I haven't gone to my music lessons in over a month because of my work hours. And the only reason I got the job was to pay for the lessons! So I'm excited to go back.

I'm going into my current job this morning to give my resignation. I'm nervous...
Congrats on the new job

And yeah . . . the resignation thing always kind of sucks. I always feel like I'm letting them down when I do it. (((((((HUGS)))))))

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

— Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-27-2012, 12:48 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:

Congrats! Yeah I hate quitting jobs. My anxiety goes through the roof and then when its over, its instant relief.
Are you giving them 2 weeks notice?

I don't have good news right now...unless being on lunch counts....crazy day today.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 09-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Top Dog

I don't know if it's the sudden flood of Progesterone in my body...but I am so HAPPY.

My arm hurts like heck, I'm tired, I have a headache, Jin is being called here, there, and everywhere for stupid ****. He stayed up last night in the ROOM yelling on the mic while I was trying to sleep.

I should be in a terrible mood.

But I'm not! I just want to snuggle with Jin and Zane and relax and be happy. And I really do hope it's the hormones. Because otherwise I have to look forward to feeling craptastic again in a few days.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:53 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Southpaw, I planned to give them as much notice as possible, but I just found out yesterday afternoon that I start on Monday. So honestly there's no way I can work next week. So I'll finish this week and be done with it.

My boss was sooo nice and was really happy for me that I found a job in the field I'm interested in and is fine with me not working next week. She was awesome and I appreciate it so much.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 09-27-2012, 01:59 PM
Felurian

Knee . . . I have stuff to take to the post office. I only have so many steps/use at a time in this knee right now. Trip to the small post office involves stairs. Trip to the main post office involves significant walking and LONG standing in lines . . .

— Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-27-2012, 04:05 PM
We are Home.

I jsut got Savannah a teething necklace for about 10 bucks less then the normal AND its handmade <3 I got a free slide and outdoor rocker for the kids. I get to go shopping for them tomorrow too!

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie