Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Top Dog

Default WHY, LOGAN? Grrrrrrr...

So, over the wekeend my dad spilled hot water on Logan when he was cooking (OH I WAS PISSED. I wasn't even home at the time). It looked okay at first, then it started to get crusty. Wednesday I had to shave and scrub it, and today I took him to the vet and he got prescribed a round of antibiotics.

So, we come home, I feel sorry for him because he's in a cone, and give him the antler my brother bought for the dogs. And so he has to go and BREAK HIS FREAKING GIANT PREMOLAR on it! It's a pretty bad break, so it's definitely going to have to come out. Ugh. And I just HAD to say today when the vet complemented his teeth that I'm trying to avoid needing a dental on my dogs ever. Of course. There goes that.

And now I'm kind of flipping out, because I'm still supposed to show him ,and now he could have a giant scar on his shoulder (the vet says she thinks the hair will grow back ok and with minimal scarring) AND he's losing a tooth.

Not to mention he couldn't work all this week because of the burn, now he's going to be out all next week because of a dental, and possibly the week after, depending on how his burn heals. Ugh.