Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2004, 03:15 PM

Default When you REALLY hate your vet

Don't quite know where to post this..don't know if you've experienced the same...but I liked my vet as a person..BUT..his office and the staff were awful. Not to mention EVERY time I took my dog..could have been for nail clipping.......they insisited on lab work..next thing ya know I'm out a hundred dollars. I love my dogs...more than I like most people..lol.so I am more than willing to give them the best care. BUT..I am not stupid. I will not be just ripped off and look the other way. I am going to a new vet tomorrow with my Hammie. Seems he has an ear problem that doesn't always bother him..but when it does, I fret. I miss my old vet. He was gruff, but I loved him so dearly because he just cared...he wasn't in it for the money. He'd do what was necessary and I'd pay...and that was it. I really miss him. My old vet's staff were rude...well, I won't go on. Just wish me luck. I just want someone who will be there when I need them.....WITHOUT LOOKING AT MY WALLET first. I could tell you story after story that you probably wouldn't believe. How did you all find a vet that you liked, respected, and took good care of your pets????? I live very rural..most vets around here only take care of farm animals, so I'm kind of at a loss for choices.