Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2012, 05:57 AM
Just try me..

Thanks everyone. Sharing the loss on chaz back then was very thereputic and I appreciate all of you now and then.

Renee, I am not really in a position to keep a puppy from this litter. Though of course if Kat, or another like her was in the litter it would be difficult not to keep her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post
I'm so sorry. I just don't know what else to say. Losing Sheena threw me for a serious loop and I'm still dealing with it over a year later.

It might be corny, but this is how I look at it--Yes, losing her was incredibly painful. But how incredibly lucky was I to have had my life touched by a creature so amazing and special that her passing left such a hole inside me? There are many people that don't get that gift, but I did. And you did to with Kat....
Its not corny. That is also very much how I feel. As much as it hurts I am so glad I did get to have her. To me she was the epitome of what a JRT should be. Brazen, brave, outgoing to the extreme, friendly, and the most prey driven dog I have ever met without losing her brain around prey. Or not losing it too much.