Breeds you saw today
I thought this might be interesting and fun to see what is in other areas. I'm sure I'm not going to remember all of them.
Not including my dogs of course.
- about half a dozen unknown mixed breeds
- 4 short coat chihuahuas, 1 long coat chihuahua
- 2 German Shepherds (same owner)
- 2 Pembroke Welsh Corgis (same owners as the GSDs)
- 2 Beagles
- 2 Huskies
- 2 Australian Cattle Dogs
- 1 rottweiler
- 1 Havanese? (Could be a Lhasa)
- 1 Boxer
- 1 Golden Retreiver
- 1 Labrador Retriever
- 2 mediumish poodly mixes (maybe cockapoos?)
- 1 papillon
- 1 Irish Wolfhound (really unusual, I've never seen one not at a dog event)
- 1 Boston terrier
- 1 Vizsla
I feel like I see much more variety up here than I did when I lived in Texas. But I don't see nearly as many Aussies and border collies as I used to. I only see them now at dog events and training. They were EVERYWHERE in Texas.
Hank - (approx. 1 1/2 year old Spotty Dog)
Mia CGC - (6 1/2 year old Papillon)
Summer TG3 TIAD - (11 year old Papillon)
Last edited by Laurelin; 09-16-2012 at 04:59 PM.