Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Squishy face

Once a dog boarded who was full of mats all over his body, just clumps. The owner was called and I was told they refused to let us shave the dog because "it would look stupid." *blinks* and how do you think your dog looks covered in mats????

There is also a german shepherd that boards from time to time who has serious issues. He likes a few people (and he is starting to like me), but if somebody approaches him on leash he will lunge at them with intent to bite. He actually has attacked one employee before, with his owner right there, and I was told his owner was LAUGHING. He thinks his dog's aggression is funny! And this is a 70lb dog that could do real damage to someone. The owner won't think its so funny if his dog attacks somebody's kid and he gets sued and his dog gets put down. Owners like this make me so angry.

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!