Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Default Future Tattoo/Piercing Thread

For those tattered souls like myself, what do you guys have planned for the future? Piercings are welcome as well.

As for me, since nobody on here knows what I have, I've got a large cross on my left side, a smallish bear paw/marriage tattoo on my right lower side/hip, I have a horseshoe and star on my right foot, and a tramp stamp of crossed revolvers with wings.

I'm seriously considering the names of horses that really impacted my life on my right wrist. Could potentially get large though. I wouldn't want more than three names on there... May do in white ink. Dunno though. I've heard different things about that.

I want something dog related, but not sure yet what I will do. Maybe paw prints, but I personally don't want anything on my legs.

I have a back piece that I am saving up for currently. It is a painting of a horse standing in a field with a really dark sky, which I want on my left shoulder blade. I want to incorporate an undeveloped dandelion, kind of oversized, placed near my spine, which then blows little pieces that fades into an ACD trailing cattle across my right shoulder blade. This will be kind of the same type of landscape, with a dark sky as well. This whole piece will be meant to look painted. This may lead into a half sleeve one day that includes a painting of a cow that I love. Tie some barbed wire in there somewhere and I don't know what else yet.

Left shoulder blade:

Possible half sleeve start:

As for piercings, I've got three on the table that I want. I'm getting my rook done on my right ear, along with my snug on my left ear. Later, I want to get my forward helix done on probably my left ear. I will have to get another on my right because they have to be even, but I dunno what yet.

And a tattoo I just like all around:

So, what do you guys have in store?

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACD/BCx ::
Marquis' Livin' On Tulsa Time "Tulsa" 2014 ACD
& part-time resident Corral West Call Me A Grimm Fairytale "Story" 2012 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 09-13-2012, 03:12 PM
Top Dog

Piercings! I wanted an Industrial sooooo bad, but they wouldn't do it on my ear. So instead I got a Forward Helix. I want to add on, so I'm going to get two more of those.
And then I think I'll just get second lobe piercings. Once I'm all fit and toned I'd love to get hip piercings, but that's really just up in the air right now, lol.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Resident fainting goat

I took my tongue piercing out recently.. I started working and frankly, it didn't really suit me. Plus, with my new retainer to wear at night, there was just too much stuff in my mouth lol

but in the future, I'd like a tattoo on my ribcage. Something small.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Top Dog

i have considered and may get USMC in runes branded on my ribcage. i haven't decided yet.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Top Dog

I want a bunch of piercings. I only have my lobes and left cartilage. Now that I'm starting a master's program, I might go ahead and get them.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:52 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I kind of want a nose peircing. Like a small diamond stud. I think my dad would kill me but...oh well lol! I may not do it though, cause he really doesn't want me to and I want to respect that. But if I ever want it bad enough I may get it.

I want several tattoos. Nothing big or in your face just small meaningful ones. I want a music note tattooed on either my wrist or behind my ear. I want a crescent moon on the back of my neck. I want "believe" on either my wrist or maybe my lower back, and I want lyrics on my right shoulder. I haven't picked which lyrics yet but right now it's between "Everything starts from something, but something would be nothing, nothing if your heart didn't dream with me." and "Through the long nights and the bright lights, don't you worry, cause everything's gonna be alright." both are Justin Bieber lyrics. Judge if you want but he and his music got me through a really hard time in my life. He inspires me to be a better singer/songwriter and to be a better person. Someone completely different than I used to be. The meaning of both lyrics are dedicated to my sister, and are about how someday we're going to live our dreams of being singers.

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 09-14-2012, 12:35 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

I really want my nose and lip pierced as well, but my husband doesn't really care for either of them, plus I don't feel like my nose could pull it off well. So, I just stab my ears more. Haha. I like the fact that if a piercing doesn't turn out, you can remove it.

With tattoos, I started off small with a horseshoe/star on my foot about the size of a quarter. My next one was less than a year later (DM, inspired by a song as well after going through a hard time), and it takes up the better part of my left side. I really want to add on to it, but I would have to talk to my artist to see if it could work. I think small tattoos are very tasteful on women and can look really good. I also like the look of very script like lettering for quotes. Just feminine. I always said I wouldn't have more than three, that I would never have big tattoos, and that I would never have tattoos that I couldn't cover easily. And yet, now I'm considering a half sleeve. I swear, I will give my mother a heart attack one of these days.

Looking forward to hearing more people's plans!

Old 09-14-2012, 12:36 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
I want a bunch of piercings. I only have my lobes and left cartilage. Now that I'm starting a master's program, I might go ahead and get them.
Ooh, where specifically? All in the ears? Details!

Old 09-14-2012, 12:48 AM
Top Dog

Loving everyone's ideas! That horse painting is absolutely beautiful

Like iwantmypup, I'd love an industrial. Right now, I just have both lobes pierced (I never put anything in them anymore) and my right cartilage. I'm not as big on piercings as I am on tattoos. As for those, right now I only have a little flower on my foot.

As for future plans, I WILL be getting a tattoo of my rat, Brutus. I'm thinking a cartoony type style, with him wearing a cape and a crown. He was a king, after all

I'd also love a paw print, probably on my hip
Old 09-14-2012, 12:56 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepitsmeagan View Post
Ooh, where specifically? All in the ears? Details!
Haha, no, not all in the ears. If I didn't have soft enamel I'd want my lip pierced, but it'd mess up my teeth too much.

I want my nipples done, and I want a vertical hood piercing. I also want another in the cartilage of my left ear, just under the one I already have, but I'm not sure if I'm going to. I kind of want my nose pierced.

We'll see about after that, lol.