Mira in Lake Superior + More Field Training

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
We passed through Duluth on our road trip earlier this week, and Mira got to swim in the great Gitchi Gummi for the second time in her life. It's still the biggest body of water she's ever been in, and she loved it.

We met up with one of her cousins while we were there, and threw in some field work.

Mira:

Mira's Cousin:

Cuz in the technical pond:

<< that's all :) >>

Hillside

Original Twin
We passed through Duluth on our road trip earlier this week, and Mira got to swim in the great Gitchi Gummi for the second time in her life. It's still the biggest body of water she's ever been in, and she loved it.
Well considering that Lake Superior is the biggest freshwater lake in the world, the only way she is going to top it is with an ocean!

Love the pics, looks like she had fun. Was the first pic taken around Brighton Beach?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well considering that Lake Superior is the biggest freshwater lake in the world, the only way she is going to top it is with an ocean!

Love the pics, looks like she had fun. Was the first pic taken around Brighton Beach?
Good eye! Yes that was taken at Brighton Beach.

And I was just roundaboutly lamenting that Mira's never been to the ocean :) Lake Superior is probably the closest she will ever get, but that's okay. The last time we were there, it was November and the water was very cold and rough -- this time was calm and wonderful.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I love that you know so many of her family members! Great photos!
It's great! This week I was able to meet, play with, and/or work with 3 littermates (should've been a fourth but unfortunately they weren't able to make it), her mum, her dad, 3 of the brothers from her mom's second litter, 2 of the pups from her mom's 3rd/last litter (including the puppy who's going home with me for a bit), several cousins sired by her mum's half-brother, and the mother of some of those cousins...who isn't actually related but is lovely and meshed well with Mira's uncle. And the 11yo son of the dog that may be bred to Mira. And of course a large number of other assorted Flatcoats and Flatcoat people.

Good week.

Hillside

Original Twin
I'm from Duluth. ;). I've spent more time at Brighton beach than I can remember. Plus the scenery is all wrong to be any further into Duluth. If you were any closer in, you'd see the bridge. ;)

Where are you from anyways that allows you to be in Dull Youth? I'm almost jealous, I haven't been there in over a year, and all my family is there.

That first picture is stunning, it's just so perfect.

Seems like you and Mira are having such a fun trip!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I'm from Duluth. ;). I've spent more time at Brighton beach than I can remember. Plus the scenery is all wrong to be any further into Duluth. If you were any closer in, you'd see the bridge. ;)

Where are you from anyways that allows you to be in Dull Youth? I'm almost jealous, I haven't been there in over a year, and all my family is there.
Sorry, just saw this -- slow I know!

I'm not from anywhere near Duluth lol. But I was roadtripping to visit Mira's breeders as well as several other friends around the Midwest, and to pick up PuppyLittle (see sig). This was only my second time in Duluth...such a beautiful area!

Members online

No members online now.