Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-06-2012, 08:02 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Default The Good News thread

Since we have a venting thread, here is a thread to share the little bits of good news that aren't big enough to deserve their own thread.

My good news:

The antibiotics have finally kicked in and I'm feeling much, much better from my UTI! Whoot! And I don't have my Eng class for the next three class periods. Hooray!

Old 09-06-2012, 08:16 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

National lampoons christmad vacation is on TV. My favorite movie on the planet. I am sick but this movie cheers me up like nothing else.

The good news is our busy schedule is working out beautifully. Assisting at the preschool, teaching at two homeschool co opas and taking hannah to gymnastics and add in a womens bible study, there is a lot on my plate but it really is working out very nicely and Hannah and I are both growing tremendously throughout this journey

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-06-2012, 08:41 PM
Silence! I ban you!

My anniversary is this Monday so the Mrs and I are getting away. Used some of those hotel points I earn throughout the year and also got tickets to a dinner theater in Lancaster (Sparks - you and Brian be on the lookout for refugees)
Old 09-06-2012, 08:46 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieq View Post
My anniversary is this Monday so the Mrs and I are getting away. Used some of those hotel points I earn throughout the year and also got tickets to a dinner theater in Lancaster (Sparks - you and Brian be on the lookout for refugees)
LOL we are ready for you and the mrs

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Chihuahua Power!

I love life, I really have nothing to complain about. We're planning 2 semi-soon trips, have some fun projects going on, our dogs are doing great, and I treasure every minute of my time spent with my husband and them!

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Top Dog

I got a job offer, it is a lot more money, but I like the job I have so this is bitter sweet.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Water Junkie

Got an A on my first college Chem test! Wohoo!

love this thread and everyone's happies.

l ~Jennifer~ l
l Handler for Team Blazin' l Photographer at Joy Photography l Nikon D40X with 35mm 1.8 Nikkor Lens l
Old 09-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Super-Genius

1- I serve the living God.

2- Had VERY good news today about becoming a full time employee at my wicked awesome company. (Eddie, you and I will be legit cow-orkers soon. ) <no jinx, nothing is in stone, but had positive meetings today>

3- I STILL get to live with two amazing ladies.

4- Its 3 weeks until archery season.

5- The DNC/RNC laugh fests are almost over.

/zwapf back to luker land
Romans 8:28

R.I.P my beloved Teddy, my "squishy monster". You will never be forgotten.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Super-Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieq View Post
Holler. I know a good lunch place for Sunday. Also, you would be quite welcome at our church.

<edit> PM my number.
Romans 8:28

R.I.P my beloved Teddy, my "squishy monster". You will never be forgotten.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Top Dog

I HAVE A FREAKING JOB AT THE ZOO!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I went on a herping trip today and had a blast. Our entire group of 11 people only caught one tiny little cricket frog, but it was still great fun. Well, we caught a bunch of fish, too, including a BIG catfish, but they're not herps, so they don't count

And it might be something to be funny to be happy about to most people, but as we were riding in the van for an hour and a half for this herping trip, the three of us sitting in the back realized that all three of us are on the autism spectrum...out of a class of 9 people. Seems like Zoo Science attract a lot of people on the spectrum