Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 09-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Top Dog

Ah I love them all!! They're all so pretty and so well built! Lovelovelovelove!

Poor Trav is going to get overpowered by all these girls!
Old 09-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Top Dog

Looks like the perfect way to spend a day! Great pictures. Everyone looks like they had so much fun.

Ripley
Keira (Very much missed 2007-2014)
Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Old 09-04-2012, 01:13 PM
just call me Nilly

Rue fits right in! And of course Trav and Didgie are gorgeous as always.

If it weren't that I need a lazy dog, I'd be swooning about and wanting to get a Coolie. At least I can live with Sierra's creative looks without needing more energy

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 09-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiyo-Fir View Post
Ah I love them all!! They're all so pretty and so well built! Lovelovelovelove!

Poor Trav is going to get overpowered by all these girls!
If he wasn't so distracted by the ball I think he would love it.

He's such a funny dog. Rue just came out of heat, like JUST. And it's her second heat. Traveler? Never even sniffed her once. At all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houlahoops View Post
Rue is pretty! Her ear-set is really wide. Mammoth does that sometimes but only when he's thinking really hard about Important Things.

I am partial to Trav and Didgie though <3 She is looking so grown up...and she's going to have nice wide shoulders. And Traveler is just full of handsome (as per usual!)
Her ear set is wider, makes her serious ball face look so cute.

Toolalla dogs all have these really impressive shoulders that get nice muscles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraB View Post
Love the merle!! Gorgeous shots as always. Also, Trav's shoulder muscles in that last pic are ridiculous.
It's the Toolalla shoulder muscles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqroy View Post
Gorgeous pictures! I love that shot of Rue stretched out - she's a beautiful dog!

I'm really curious what would happen if we put Mu and Didgie and a tennis ball together - Mu does that same stalker eye to Tipper when we have them both out lol.
She really is gorgeous!

And I think Shai is dead on. Nothing would get chased because they would be waiting for someone to chase something.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Fishies!

Coolie vs Koolie?
Old 09-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Twin 2.0

So basically Coolie = copper.

Seriously though, make Rue and Trav have puppies together and give me one. And then forget that I made such a statement based purely on how good they look together and how similar their expressions are.

When did Didgie become a real dog instead of a little merle squirrel?
Old 09-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Top Dog

So much love...and want!

I really, REALLY need to make it out your way and have some Koolie time. As if I need more convincing that I want a Traveler baby lol.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Top Dog

Wonderful photographs! They all are such stunning dogs, and Didgie is growing beautifully. I have to say, I really like C/Koolies with minimal white ... though maybe it comes with my main choice in dogs being darker.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Twin 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyfalcon View Post
Coolie vs Koolie?
German Coolies and Australian Koolies are pretty much the same breed. Some breeders call them Coolies and others Koolies. When the Koolie Club of Australia started they voted on the name they would use and decided on Koolie to avoid confusion with Collie.

My breeder used to call them German Coolies but when the club decided that years back, him being the laid back guy he is just went "ok." and went with it. There are old time breeders that call them Koolies and old time breeders that call them Coolies and they all do outcrosses to eachother.

Some breeders though are very picky about the name and do consider them different breeds. The breeder Rue came from is one of them so I'm gonna respect her wishes and call Rue a Coolie.

I just call mine Koolies because I get tired of typing the it C/Koolies and I like the look of the K. Plus it takes away having to explain why they're called German when they're from Australia

So, Coolie is a Koolie is a C/Koolie unless the breeder disagrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Seriously though, make Rue and Trav have puppies together and give me one. And then forget that I made such a statement based purely on how good they look together and how similar their expressions are.

When did Didgie become a real dog instead of a little merle squirrel?
They really really do look good together! They don't know that since I don't think they looked at eachother once but they really did.

And Didgie is growing up SO fast! She's got this crazy adult body going on and I don't know how it happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
So much love...and want!

I really, REALLY need to make it out your way and have some Koolie time. As if I need more convincing that I want a Traveler baby lol.
YES! You are always welcome to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulteed View Post
Wonderful photographs! They all are such stunning dogs, and Didgie is growing beautifully. I have to say, I really like C/Koolies with minimal white ... though maybe it comes with my main choice in dogs being darker.
You and me both. I loooove minimal whites, better yet minimal merles with little white. I think it looks so neat. Didgie is so flashy and it wasn't my cup of tea though it's growing on me a lot. Her giant black splotches help make up for her flash though