Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-03-2012, 11:29 PM
Let it be

Coming home to find my mother drunk in my house is freaking enraging. I know you had a bad day. You ditched me with your kid two days in a row. You made the choice to hangout around someone on your birthday you know triggers you. Don't drink in MY HOUSE because you are sad. I don't care oyu have no where else to go. You now literally burned the last bridge.

Go away.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:41 PM
We are Home.

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))

That I cant find a decent house in a decent area in the place we are planning to move to in the next few months.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 09-04-2012, 04:17 AM
Blackout

(hugs) Paige, I'm sorry about what happened with your mom. Things have never been good with mine either and we had a further stink up tonight - she was bitching about what I was doing for my friend and my friend's choices in life in a very awful and insulting manner...we've both retreated to our rooms - but things progressively keep going from bad to worse for us. Can't wait to have enough to move out of here....
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 09-04-2012, 07:13 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I think I have yet another UTI. Ugh. This one is no fun and I'm flipping between being chilled or too hot, and when I move around I feel nauseous. On top of feeling like I have to pee and burning when I go. I hate UTIs so much! Curse the fact that I am predisposed to them...is swear this is like the fifth one I've had in just over a year.
And now I have to call off work so I can go to the doctor, even though all I need is some antibiotics...ugh.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 09-04-2012, 07:57 AM
Top Dog

Ooh, I've been getting UTIs too. No fun.

I got so, so mad yesterday. My best friend's dog got either shot or attacked by a bigger animal, and I felt like I was the only one who cared. Everyone else was joking about it or not really making a big deal, while I was looking at his wounds and crying my eye out

If one of my pets showed up with holes in it, I would be f*cking hysterical.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:26 AM
& the Muttly Crew

I would really like the election season to be over.

I would also really really like to sleep straight though the night. Yeah, Cookie, I'm a-lookin at YOU

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 09-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Top Dog

I would like to work all weekend, and come home to the house NOT being in worse shape than when I left it. And when I need the truck that makes me want to puke from the bouncing when I'm in it (including driving) I would like to know where the keys are, not have a few hours of 'find the keys' to add to the day along with mopping up spilled tracked flour all over the house.

Or, just to come home and change MYSELF to go to dinner, not have to argue with a grown man that no, our four year old does not fit into that dress that's now more like a shirt and I don't care how old she is, if you can see her panties, it's TOO SHORT.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Top Dog

having my dad come visit and bringing his wife who he knows I do NOT like and she hates big dogs and any dog over 5lbs is big to her, was an aggravating stressful weekend and I did not even really get to enjoy any time with my dad ugh! And then going to the lake for a bbq and coming home to find my 11 and 9 yr olds son's bikes were stolen while we were gone
Old 09-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Top Dog

Well meaning in-laws and their lovely dog advice. Because I'm totally going to take advise on ANYTHING dog related from the lady who just got done telling us that instead of putting a fence up or bringing the dog inside, she wants her next outside dog to be a weiner dog because their legs are to short for them to run away.

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 09-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostAndConfused View Post
Well meaning in-laws and their lovely dog advice. Because I'm totally going to take advise on ANYTHING dog related from the lady who just got done telling us that instead of putting a fence up or bringing the dog inside, she wants her next outside dog to be a weiner dog because their legs are to short for them to run away.
OMG definitely just snorted my drink. At work. Where the rule is no fun.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13