Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-03-2012, 07:09 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Default The Venting Thread

Have a random vent that you need to get out, but it isn't worth its own thread? Post it here.

Mine:

It sucks to expect something, and come to believe that something is going to happen and be true simply because you are expecting it to happen, and then have someone say something that completely negates every expectation you had for the future. Especially when they don't realize that they've pulled a curtain over your hopes.

Simply sucks. *sigh*

Old 09-03-2012, 07:13 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I hate working. I'm not cut out for retail. Or really any job where you have to be on your feet for 8-9 hours at a time. It's absolutely killing me but I'm sucking it up because I need the money so my sister and I can keep doing music lessons and so we can fly to Virginia to record a cd. I keep telling myself I'm working toward something important, maybe one of the most important things ever, but it still just sucks REALLY bad.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 09-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

I'm so tired of having arguments over everything I want to do in MY house. If you don't want to help me, that's fine, just get out of my way and let me do it. Don't try and argue with me about it. What I want is what I want... that's that.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 09-03-2012, 07:51 PM
Top Dog

I'm sick of people posting passive aggressive stuff on Facebook.

Old 09-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
I'm so tired of having arguments over everything I want to do in MY house. If you don't want to help me, that's fine, just get out of my way and let me do it. Don't try and argue with me about it. What I want is what I want... that's that.
I'm just going to ditto this.

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 09-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Obey the Toad.

I'm tired of people sharing their opinions of how I should spend my money, what favors I should do for a parent, and what pets I should have under the guise of "what's best for me." I'm 31, and if this is what I want makes me happy/is what I feel is best and my husband is ok with it, get over it and trust my judgment.

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 09-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Marlee wants to eat all other ferrets but she's such a sweetheart and I want to keep her but I can't because I have no room or time for a single ferret. But I want her. :sad:

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 09-03-2012, 09:58 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBanker View Post
I'm sick of people posting passive aggressive stuff on Facebook.
Me too! And since we're talking about facebook let me add...

I think its really really selfish to cancel cooking for your family on labor day because you're "tired" (after planning on it for them). Oh, and then posting a couple hours later that you're having a "date day" at wildwater kingdom... So I am the one to pick up the pieces because believe it or not those actions were really hurtful to the people that love you most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
THIS too.

I DON'T WANT TO WORK TOMORROW *whines*

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 09-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Squishy face

Please don't cut me off in traffic, flick me off, and speed away when I'm just driving along minding my own business. 75 in a 55 should be fast enough, even for the left lane on 66. Especially when everyone else is going about the same speed. It just confuses people who have no idea what they did to deserve your ire.

Also, please don't follow me down the dark country roads near where my parents live while continuously turning your bright lights on and off for no apparent reason. You're not even tailgating me or anything, yet you are turning your brights on and off over and over again. That just confuses, distracts and annoys the driver in front of you (and makes them wonder if they have a serial killer in their backseat or something). Please stop it.

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!
Old 09-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
I think its really really selfish to cancel cooking for your family on labor day because you're "tired" (after planning on it for them). Oh, and then posting a couple hours later that you're having a "date day" at wildwater kingdom... So I am the one to pick up the pieces because believe it or not those actions were really hurtful to the people that love you most
=(

((((hugs))))) for everyone in this thread!

I don't know if this is a vent or a whine but I'm going to put it here anyway:
My best friend just moved back to school for the semester and I'm going abroad next week. I know I should be excited, but mostly I'm just terrified and heartbroken and very, very aware of the fact that as soon as we graduate we will be going our separate ways and I will be all alone and unable to make friends. ****sigh****

http://ejfoden.wix.com/efinkart