CAT LOVERS UNITE!!! My own forum.

daisy84

Roko, Tomy, Lestat, Lester, Miky, Molly, Lucky - that's my gang

Hi guys,

These are the names of my beloved pets, Roko i s the dog, named by my father, othrs are my six cats, mostly named by me and my mother. It seems that we are mostly cat loveres because of the number of cats and only one dog, but in fact we always have had both pets at home.
I see that most of other forum memberes tell that they have adopted animals from shelters and not all of their pets are purebred, that's my case too. That's why I have decided to share with you the most interesting story of adopting Lester - he was so little and lost. Me and my mother, we found him crawling on the pavement and he was just about to step on the street when an old lady told us: Why don't you take him home, he's so cute?
That's what we did in fact, and now he's the seventh member of our big pet family.

layzfuzzy

Cat Lover here. I only have a stray cat type but I love her. But sometimes I just want to have some kind of rare breed like Siberian, Exotic short hair, Bengal, etc. But I guess each of that breed needs special care or need to know their special behaviour.

Members online