Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 08-28-2012, 09:39 PM
Blackout

Lovely!

You're the first Asian girl I've seen in a long time with a dog that isn't teacup sized LOL - also the first one I've seen in a equally long time with a bigger dog (apart from myself of course xd).
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 08-30-2012, 06:21 PM
Top Dog

Thanks everyone! I laughed when I saw those pictures on the camera and had to share, especially because it really IS so "us". The other photos are, too, but we can't forget the silly/weirdo side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Those are fantastic! I love your boy.
Thanks!! Love this dog, too, despite aggravated I look in that last picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
It's pretty obvious you two have a great relationship. you're both fortunate to have each other
Thank you - that means a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephyMei1112 View Post
Lovely!

You're the first Asian girl I've seen in a long time with a dog that isn't teacup sized LOL - also the first one I've seen in a equally long time with a bigger dog (apart from myself of course xd).
You know, I think I can say the same for you and Katalin (although Michiyo_Fir has a Papillon... I think those totally qualify as Honorary Big Dogs).

On the German Shepherd specific forums, out of the thousands of members I see pass through, there's only been ONE other Asian woman (that I've been aware of). And I'm definitely the youngest Asian girl with a large breed dog that I know of. Luckily, Trent's been doing a pretty good job of convincing family friends that large breeds do not equal OH GOD HOLY CRAP HE'S GOING TO EAT ME.