Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Top Dog

Default Feeshes!

I love my sturdy little fighting fish, and I thought I would inflict their fishy adorable-ness on Chaz (Okay, so maybe they're scrawny and funny-looking, but I love them anyway!)

This is my sister's fish ("Spirit"). He's got a nasty case of fin rot right now, so excuse his ragged-ness.

And this is my current guy, Dillinger (so named for his...um...sunny disposition).

A few of my past boys: Attaturk, who was quite sickly when I purchased him and never quite recovered. He was an easy keeper, but died of an apparent gill infection after about 5 months.

And Vito, who was the most docile fighting fish I ever owned (and who was twice assaulted by Dillinger who had a penchant for divider-jumping). He died under the care of a friend early this year at about 8 months of age

The only one missing is Cash, who I had the longest and who was my first fighting fish! He bloated and died just after I purchased Attaturk after about a year and a half (?)

The end! Anyone else here keep fish?

http://ejfoden.wix.com/efinkart