Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-20-2012, 04:46 PM
Felurian

If she's near heat, that may explain some of the crying/whining and it may be easier to curtail once she's through.

Kharma is a whining MACHINE when she's in season.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-20-2012, 10:51 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

CALL ME MAYBE!!!

....just needed to be said.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 08-21-2012, 11:50 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Well...looks like little derp dog will be staying. It's Mike's fault. I was preparing to find her a home, but decided to see how she did at his place. Mike loves her. He can wrestle with her and pick on her and not only does she take it, she loves it. She has an awesome off switch so after playtime she's ready to just chill. And I mean when she is out, she's OUT. She slept through the night like a champ, didn't even flinch when the garbage man dumped the dumpster outside at 4 in the morning, she's not scared of storms...she's just great.

The only issue we have (besides that she has yet to poop lol) is that she is way too rough with the little dogs. She does a very good job at ignoring them, but they're still adapting to her and their body language confuses her. She swats a Cooper to get him to play and he screams and runs. Gracie was getting really possessive over me and trying to attack Derp Dog whenever she came close to me. We got that to mostly stop, but if Derp Dog even comes near her she screams and cries and throws the biggest fit.you've ever seen.
So advice on how to get them to play nicely would be appreciated. Cynder loves her too and tried to play with her, but Derp Dog was uncertain and we weren't sure how things were going to go so we stopped it before we started.

She goes to work with me currently, but I'm hoping in the next few days we can work on crate training and she can just stay at home.