Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One

I'm a morning person! I woke up at 6:30 to go to the farmers market, and then I went to the Springs, and then I went to my friends house to do a workout (Which made me want to kill myself... Ugh, wayy too hot) and then on too volleyball practice and now I'm home again and I'm probably gonna laze around unless I go for a run later.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm All Ears

I worked all day. But it was a very productive work day and flew by fast.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:11 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I can be a morning person. If I can sleep in I will but if I need to be up... I am up and chipper and ready to go.

Today Hannah had her check up with the eye docotr. That went well. She sat in the chair in her own and followed all of their instructions... Her one doc looks like House lol.

After that we headed over to a friends to help them harvest their corn, husk it, cook it, cut the kernels off and prepare for freezing. Very messy, sticky work but lts of fun too. There is something theraputic about slicing through soft corn kernels lol. Plus they sent me home with 8 pints of the sweetest, most delicious corn. Mmmm mmmm.

But then I re injured my neck somehow and have pretty much been laid up ever since lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-15-2012, 07:13 PM
Walks into Mordor

Sparks, you are making me crave sweet corn. Mmmmmmm.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:18 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gempress View Post
Sparks, you are making me crave sweet corn. Mmmmmmm.
Oh, it is super delicious. So juicy and sweet and fresh and UGH part of me wants to grab a pint and eat it like a scorned woman eats a pint of ice cream lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-15-2012, 07:56 PM
orange iguanas.

Ugghhhh how I hate mornings lol.

Today I had to wake up earlier than I would have liked (8:30) to go to a job interview. Did that, took Juno to the dog park, read a few chapter in my book, took a nap, went to work and now I'm going to watch TV and hang out for a couple hours. Gotta try to go to bed early... this part of the week is when I have my poopy work days so I have to wake up at 5:30 tomorrow raaaggghhhhh.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013