Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-15-2012, 05:00 AM
Top Dog

Default been a long time

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am so busy with life... it's hard to get on here like I used to. TJ is doing well since his massive heart attack. He still has some issues... but there's not much he can do about it. He has numbness in his legs where they harvested the vessels for his bypasses. His personality has changed a bit since the heart attack. He's grumpy a lot and i'm not used to seeing him get so grumpy They say that's fairly typical after what he went through.

Arielle is doing well. She has a couple of months left of cosmetology school and she will graduate. She's branching out into nails and waxing as well. She's doing very well in school. She bought her first car... finally! lol She still lives with us, and I expect her to spread her wings once she's got her feet on the ground financially. She has been dating the same boy going on 3 years. We have managed to get on civil terms with jake and marty (didn't think that would ever happen...lol)

Alexis and allie are growing like weeds! I just adore them to pieces. I will upload some recent pics when i get a chance. Allie is the younger one and she will be 3 in september, alexis just turned 4 this past june.

I have managed to lose 40 pounds and keep it off for quite some time now. I need to lose a whole lot more, but it's a start. I still work full time nights at the hospital. I have expanded my little side business to crochet items. I still do the headbands and bows. I do pretty well with it. It's a nice hobby for me, but it sure does suck up a lot of my time...lol

Lola is still my baby poochie She's still a mamma's girl and loves to snuggle with me. Arielle came home with a puppy a few months ago and lola really enjoys her. The new dog's name is lilly. I'll post some pics of her too. She's a sweet dog. We still have our cat cocoa. They all love each other and play so well together.

I can't think of anything else to update you guys with. I hope everyone is doing well on here. When i have more time i will try and get caught up on some posts. Take care!

Facebook link to Nancys creations:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Nan...28615003818171
Old 08-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Top Dog

HI!!!!!

I can't wait to see some pictures!
Old 08-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Felurian

Good to see you here (even though I see you on FB sometimes, it's not the same ) It's also good to know that thing have smoothed out. Hopefully TJ will over time as well. He can't enjoy being grumpy; that's so not his nature.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-15-2012, 02:50 PM
Squishy face

Welcome back! I'm glad things are going better for you.

"Give thanks to God for being dog. He gave us the joy of angels." - Trixie Koontz, Dog, Trixie Treats & Holiday Wisdom - Christmas is Good!