Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Rescue Forum

Old 08-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Top Dog

Default 4 dogs urgent euth anytime New Britan CT Pound New Policy After 14 days euth

crosspost from rescuer

Policy of the New Britain Pound is : AFTER 14 DAYS A DOG CAN BE EUTHANIZED AT ANY TIME

The following four dogs have been at the pound for over 14 days. They are in critical danger of being euthanized.

I am planning on going to the New Britain Pound on Wednesday, August 15, during afternoon visiting / adoption hours from 3 - 6 pm. If you would like me to find out any information on any of these dogs, let me know. As long as they are still there I will. Please let me know as soon as possible so I can tell the ACO not to euthanize. Of course, if you can take a dog sooner than Wednesday you would be saving a precious life. I can arrange transportation to any rescue. Contact Delette at 203-464-2457 (call or text) or [email protected].
Please Please Crosspost. Thank you.

Thank you,
Delette Corwel
Ruff and Scratchy, Inc.

See pictures

BROWNSON : Male . Found on July 24. Cute little guy. Takes treats gently.

FAY : Female. Found on 7/24. I am embarressed to send you these pictures (for the record I didn't take them). She is adorable and very very sweet. Takes treats gently.

LUKE : Male. Found on 7/25.

ROSA : Female. Found on 7/20.

http://itsrainingcatsdogsglixman.blo...-pound-is.html

Last edited by Elizabetty; 08-12-2012 at 08:20 PM. Reason: spelling error