Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 08-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Love My Mutt <3

THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MANY DANCE PICTURES.

So very jealous you got to meet Holden.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 08-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Love my pets

All the dogs look great! You also took awesome pics! Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Top Dog

DANCE DANCE DANCE. I LOVE her. I'm so jealous -- amazing photos, freakin' amazing scenery. Awesome dogs. I'm not a Pekinese person at all, but that is one CUTE Peke (is that what she is?) Fantastic pictures.

Old 08-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
Don't ever apologize for the amount of pics! Looks like you guys had sooo much fun. I'm jealous! Pretty dogs in pretty scenery. Dance looks TINY in the group pic with Pit, Zero, and Holden lol.
Thanks! We had such a great time and I am so glad Dance got to come along and that I got to meet so many great dog people. Dance is a little smaller than Pit, but I think she's slouching in that picture. Their boys are all very deceiving in pictures. Holden is smaller than the average male Berner, and Zero apparently is quite big for a Samoyed (he's the first one I've ever met so I didn't know that until they pointed that out) and Pit is pretty normal for a male Toller although SkKi thinks he's a giant haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MANY DANCE PICTURES.

So very jealous you got to meet Holden.
That's pretty much what I thought! Which is why there are so many. She's so easy to get pictures of that it's hard to choose just a few to post.

Holden is such a nice guy. Except he eats gross things so it's his fault we couldn't walk through the forest further, haha. But he was adorable and so goofy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb04 View Post
All the dogs look great! You also took awesome pics! Thanks for sharing.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonsMom View Post
DANCE DANCE DANCE. I LOVE her. I'm so jealous -- amazing photos, freakin' amazing scenery. Awesome dogs. I'm not a Pekinese person at all, but that is one CUTE Peke (is that what she is?) Fantastic pictures.
Thanks! Aura is actually a Tibetan Spaniel... sorta like a sports model version of a Peke. ;-)

Ok, maybe not quite, but that's what she reminds me of.

She's a fun little dog. Game for pretty much anything, keeps up really well, and is very sweet and thinks everyone is her friend. But she is quite the snarky, high on herself little thing with other dogs as she gets older. But that's not a Tibbie thing - just an Aura thing. She's always been pushy with other dogs since the day my grandma brought her home, and now she's even pushier.

Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Fennec - Tollwest Sugar Fox
[temporary puppy]
Old 08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
woop

OH YAY! Look at you being 300x more productive than I by having all your pictures edited and ready right away. So strange seeing pictures of my dogs on here that I didn't take, ha ha. Love them all!

Pit is a giant, I swear! The last time I was at a toller walk I could spot my dog in the sea of orange because he stood taller than 90% of the dogs - and he was 11 months old!

And that spaniel is ridiculously cute.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

Yah!! Love the pictures, now you just have to come visit me!! I'm not that far off!!

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 08-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Top Dog

Great pictures. And please, there's no such thing as too many pics. I just love Dance, she's so stunning. All the other dogs are cute too.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by skKi View Post
OH YAY! Look at you being 300x more productive than I by having all your pictures edited and ready right away. So strange seeing pictures of my dogs on here that I didn't take, ha ha. Love them all!

Pit is a giant, I swear! The last time I was at a toller walk I could spot my dog in the sea of orange because he stood taller than 90% of the dogs - and he was 11 months old!

And that spaniel is ridiculously cute.
I know! It was so weird seeing somebody else post Dance pictures too.

I decided I might as well get mine all done right away as I knew I wouldn't get to them otherwise until probably this weekend, if that. But I'm glad my quick posting got you to quit being a slacker, haha. I got home and was all excited to see your pictures and then found out they weren't up!

And maybe Calgary is just full of giant Tollers. All the more reason Pit should have come home with me! He would have fit right in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayleyMarie View Post
Yah!! Love the pictures, now you just have to come visit me!! I'm not that far off!!
One day I am sure! All of these Chaz meets I'd love to do would be so much easier if I had my own car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehoundgirl View Post
Great pictures. And please, there's no such thing as too many pics. I just love Dance, she's so stunning. All the other dogs are cute too.
Thanks! :-)

Journey - Oracle Twist of Fate TreeStarr
Ripley
Dance - Tollwest's Dancing In Style CGN FM RN
Fennec - Tollwest Sugar Fox
[temporary puppy]
Old 08-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Zipbeh Zerooo

Oh Dear, time to come out of the shadows. It looks as though i'm going to have to make a thread to show the pictures I got of our visit with you! It was so much fun meeting Dance and you and I know our boys enjoyed it (even to Dance's dismay).

Gorgeous photos as always. Thanks to SkKi i've been up to date with all your photos
Old 08-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Top Dog

Gorgeous photos, the ones of Pit chasing a grasshopper, and the ones of Dance and Aura on their own are stunning! What a beautiful place to visit, the water looks so blue. Looks like a fantastic trip all around, so jealous that you three got to have a little meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toller_08 View Post

Thanks! Aura is actually a Tibetan Spaniel... sorta like a sports model version of a Peke. ;-)

Ok, maybe not quite, but that's what she reminds me of.

She's a fun little dog. Game for pretty much anything, keeps up really well, and is very sweet and thinks everyone is her friend. But she is quite the snarky, high on herself little thing with other dogs as she gets older. But that's not a Tibbie thing - just an Aura thing. She's always been pushy with other dogs since the day my grandma brought her home, and now she's even pushier.
I skimmed the first part of your post (was more in the mindset of "OOH PICTURES MUST GET TO THE PICTURES") and overlooked her breed, so when I saw Aura my first thought was that d@mn, if she wasn't the BEST looking Pekingese I had ever seen anywhere. The fact that she's a Tibetan Spaniel might explain it (not a knock on Pekes, they're one of my favorite smalldog breeds, actually).