Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Top Dog

Everyone has different budgets and different things they splurge on.

I'd go with the first one. It's Burberry--classic, perfect for going to the office. The second one doesn't look any different from the 10 Euro pashminas I bought in Greece (which I LOVE by the way...I am now sold on them).
Old 08-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post

I'd go with the first one. It's Burberry--classic, perfect for going to the office. The second one doesn't look any different from the 10 Euro pashminas I bought in Greece (which I LOVE by the way...I am now sold on them).
So true. I can't believe how over budget I'm going on this landscaping project I've been at all summer. But clothes? Meh...not one of my big interests...although... I have been known to go on splurges once in a while. Funny...This just gave me an idea for another thread.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 08-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Active Pup

Neither. What a horrendous price $$$
Old 08-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Felurian

IF I were going to buy one or the other I'd go with the second one, no reservations. I loathe trademark patterns or other overt labels, and that is a beautiful gray neutral that would go with everything.

But I never, ever wear scarves -- or have that kind of money to invest in something like that, so it's purely hypothetical Heck, I only paid $700 for my beat up little BMW

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Obey the Toad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post

This. We will not speak of the amount of money I spent at the last last dog show I went to....or the Hoosier Horse Fair-yikes....or the Coach store.....

I do like both of them, but would pick the first one over the second. It's more classic and versatile. I do really like the second one though.

~Christina--Mom to:
Sally--8 yr old pit bull mix
Jack--6 yr old Labrador
Sadie & Runt--12 yr old calico DSHs
Pickles & Kiwi--3 yr old white winged parakeets
Yoda--1 yr old Quaker parrot
Solo--12 yr old Senegal parrot
Sheena--Quarter Horse--3/24/86-6/23/11--Rest Easy Sweet Girl~

Labs do it in the lake.

Old 08-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Top Dog

Looks wise I like the first one more.

But honestly there better be hidden gold sewn into a scarf before I spend that much on one O.o.

Old 08-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Blackout

Around 5 years ago I spent upwards of 4500 on a shawl/wrap.... Financial situations are different this time around; but all I can say is...I'm abit of a fashion victim and it was and still is a fabulous wrap - it didn't have gold in it Yoko, but it was trimmed with crystals and pearls lol.

Thanks everyone! Still quite torn... Oh well, there's still time - and alot of fall merchandise has yet to arrive at the local shop that carries this stuff.
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 08-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephyMei1112 View Post
Around 5 years ago I spent upwards of 4500 on a shawl/wrap.... Financial situations are different this time around; but all I can say is...I'm abit of a fashion victim and it was and still is a fabulous wrap - it didn't have gold in it Yoko, but it was trimmed with crystals and pearls lol.

Thanks everyone! Still quite torn... Oh well, there's still time - and alot of fall merchandise has yet to arrive at the local shop that carries this stuff.
Hey that's close enough XD