Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 08-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Rollin' with my bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Well, when I went to Petco yesterday, the Kong's were nearly $30. And that wasn't counting anything I would put in it.
WTF??? I can SHIP you a Zander sized one from work for less than $30, all said and done. What's going on in Montana?!

Old 08-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
WTF??? I can SHIP you a Zander sized one from work for less than $30, all said and done. What's going on in Montana?!
No taxes. So they jack the price on some things.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Well, when I went to Petco yesterday, the Kong's were nearly $30. And that wasn't counting anything I would put in it.

The really long bully stick was $13, so I picked that up. I also grabbed a cheapy bullystick chew that can keep him occupied long enough to settle him down, huge bag for around $13. Rounded it off with liver treats that were on sale for $3. All of that combined came to about $31. So I went with that.

Even though I would get repeated uses out of the Kong, I knew there was no guarantee he would take to it. And then I would be SOL with a wasted $30. Which could have been used on something he would take to, or a meal on the road.

It took me around 45 minutes in Petco going between two aisles for me to figure this out.
Lol.

I'll probably still pick up the Kong later on, though, maybe for the trip back. It would be nice to have something constantly on hand.
I have a kong for Rosey that she doesn't use, won't help for your road trip, but if you want it I can ship it to you if you PM your address. Assuming I can find it LOL

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 08-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
I have a kong for Rosey that she doesn't use, won't help for your road trip, but if you want it I can ship it to you if you PM your address. Assuming I can find it LOL
Lol! If you do happen to find it, let me know and I'll PM my address. Thanks so much!
Old 08-03-2012, 02:09 AM
and Fozzie B!

There are lots of similar products that are wayyyy cheaper, and just as strong as kongs. Orbees, other planet dog stuffable toys, rhinos, etc! Kongs have bevome so popular and the price has reallyyyy gone up. Anything rubber with a hole that you can stuff and freeze works!

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie