Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Auggie is one of those who likes to bring it 95% of the way, then stop and drop the ball and smile at me. I tell him "I can't reach it" and he'll pick it up, take a step forward, and drop it again. "I can't reach it." One more step.
Stupid dog.

Payton will sometimes bring it back and sometimes will go run laps like a doofus because he's a doofus.

Georgie isn't much for fetching balls but the other day I was working with the amphibious bumper and she kept bring it back over and over and over. SO GOOD. The only times she wouldn't bring it back was when she would pick it up a bit awkward and keep tripping over it, and she'd get frustrated and leave it laying on the ground LOL. Like "FINE be that way! *runs away*" The bumper is like half her size LOL so I don't blame her. I bought her a bumper of her own so she can still fetch one after I move out.

It's a miracle if I can get Pepper to play with toys at all really. She likes one tennis ball in particular and a stuffie or two. The tennis ball she brings back sorta-kinda. I don't push it with her just because I'm glad she's playing at all.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA NAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog