Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm All Ears

Default Let's talk Cardis

I know I'm asking about a thousand breeds lately but this is one I haven't spent much time around until recently and I do really like the ones I've met. I'm not sure if they're typical cardi though since they're all related.

I haven't ever been a big fan of pemmies to be honest *ducks and hides* The ones I know are overly snarky and just too much attitude for me. The cardis seem a lot more even keeled? Is that a good assumption? I like some attitude but pemmies (and ACDs) just seem like too much attitude.

These cardis are all sports dogs and they look like a lot of fun. Very tug and toy motivated, very 'up' kinds of dogs that always seem to be having tons of fun when they're training. They strike me as happy goofballs and unlike some breeds that seem to work to work, they work to have fun. They're not super fast like the dogs I tend to go for though, which I'm sure is more an issue of leg length than anything else. They're surely not slow dogs by any means though.

Anyways, they've struck me as very fun little dogs but I am not sure I'd consider them. I'm just curious if these guys sound in line with the breed as a whole.